What Fuel Do You Use For Your Vehicle?

dati unleaded lang, pero me konting rattle ang valves pag i floor ang gas pedal.

tried V-power and nawala, pero mahal at mabilis din mawala ang pera :)

now using petron xcs95 octane - kapresyo ng shell premium unleaded pero sa shell yung octane ng unleaded at premium pareho lang wonder why???

Shell Super Unleaded @ P59.57, nag full tank ako.

Dapat sana E10 @P57.57 kaso out of stock na kaya napilitan ako mag Super Unleaded.

Palagay ko nag ho-hoard ng supply ng E10 ang dalawang Shell Stations na pinuntahan ko kasi bukas may dagdag na P1.00.

Very Bad Shell Stations. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Shell Super Unleaded @ P59.57, nag full tank ako.

Dapat sana E10 @P57.57 kaso out of stock na kaya napilitan ako mag Super Unleaded.

Palagay ko nag ho-hoard ng supply ng E10 ang dalawang Shell Stations na pinuntahan ko kasi bukas may dagdag na P1.00.

Very Bad Shell Stations. :thumbsdownsmiley:

sir what's the difference between the E10 and Super Unleaded fuel? thanks...

sir what's the difference between the E10 and Super Unleaded fuel? thanks...

The only difference is that E10 has 10% Ethanol thus the name E10.

It is design to be more environment friendly.

It has a Research Octane Number (RON) of 93 same with Regular Unleaded but has less Energy Content.

Based on my experience, mas malakas ang hatak ng Regular Unleaded as compared to E10 pero very minimal lang.

I usually fill up E10 because it is cheaper by P2 per liter and I don't really need the extra kick of Super Unleaded in a traffic congested Manila. :rolleyes:

The only difference is that E10 has 10% Ethanol thus the name E10.

It is design to be more environment friendly.

It has a Research Octane Number (RON) of 93 same with Regular Unleaded but has less Energy Content.

Based on my experience, mas malakas ang hatak ng Regular Unleaded as compared to E10 pero very minimal lang.

I usually fill up E10 because it is cheaper by P2 per liter and I don't really need the extra kick of Super Unleaded in a traffic congested Manila. :rolleyes:

hi, is it alright to load up with E-10 even when my tank still has around 1/4 of unleaded fuel?

as per your experience, malaki ba difference sa hatak or really negligible under the usual metro traffic?

PETRON's NEWLY-RELEASED E10 BLEND IS CHEAPER BY AT LEAST 0.10/LITER.

AT LEAST FROM WHERE I COME FROM, I HAVE BOTH SHELL AND PETRON NEARBY. SINCE SHELL'S STOCK OF E10 HAS BEEN OUT FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS, I DECIDED TO TRY PETRON's. NOT MUCH DIFFERENCE EXCEPT THE PRICE.

-----------------

AS TO THE QUERY ABOVE ^: I DON'T SEE ANY DIFFERENCE IN LOADING UP E10 AND MIXING IT UP WITH REGULAR UNLEADED.

THE ETHANOL CONTENT IS SUBSTANTIALLY LOW NAMAN AT ONLY 10%. SO THERE SHOULDN'T BE ANY PROBLEM.

BUT LET IT BE REMINDED THAT E10 IS GENERALLY RECOMMENDED ONLY FOR ENGINES WITH ELECTRONIC FUEL INJECTION SYSTEMS (EFI).

THEREFORE, IF YOU STILL STRUT THOSE CARS WITH CARBEAURATOR(?) TYPE CONTRAPTIONS, YOU BETTER STICK TO REGULAR UNLEADED OR LEADED GASOLINE.

------------------

YES, THE ENERGY IS LESS THAN REGULAR UNLEADED GASOLINE. BUT WHO NEEDS THE ADDED ENERGY WHEN YOU JUST DRIVE WITHIN THE CITY?

------------------

IF YOU NEED 'EM ADDED BOOST, GET SHELL's V-POWER OR PETRON's BLAZE. THAT SHOULD DO THE JOB AT OVER P62/LITER.

hi, is it alright to load up with E-10 even when my tank still has around 1/4 of unleaded fuel?

as per your experience, malaki ba difference sa hatak or really negligible under the usual metro traffic?

It is perfectly fine to fill up E10 even if you still have 1/4 unleaded fuel in your tank since E10 is composed of 90% unleaded and 10% ethanol.

Based on my experience, negligible ang difference ng 'hatak' kasi ma-traffic naman sa Manila.

Pero kung highway driving, I would recommend the regular unleaded fuel.