Digital Cameras

a newbie here. being part of this forum really helps a lot, and saves money too. just bought D40x at Mayer last night. spend the whole night reading the manual and now so engrossed with it. i hope someone can help me learn how to maximize capabilities of this camera. also where can i attend short courses about photography specifically using this camera.

got it for 28K with 2G SD, they deliver din pala, na-short lang ako last night but i really wanted to get the 2 lens package, but then they can deliver daw for free here in QC if i still wanted to get the other lens bigay daw nila same as in package price, 8k. regular price yata is 9k.

thanks guys! click! :mtc:

a newbie here. being part of this forum really helps a lot, and saves money too. just bought D40x at Mayer last night. spend the whole night reading the manual and now so engrossed with it. i hope someone can help me learn how to maximize capabilities of this camera. also where can i attend short courses about photography specifically using this camera.

got it for 28K with 2G SD, they deliver din pala, na-short lang ako last night but i really wanted to get the 2 lens package, but then they can deliver daw for free here in QC if i still wanted to get the other lens bigay daw nila same as in package price, 8k. regular price yata is 9k.

How much kung mayroon pang extra lens???

They deliver? How?

May camera bag na libre???

How much kung mayroon pang extra lens???

They deliver? How?

May camera bag na libre???

the next lens to the 18-55mm, i think it starts with 55mm-?,worth 9K. wala po camera bag sir Gideon, now im looking for a good one baka sa greenhills nalang ako bumili. they say they deliver for free, they gave me a calling card, Tels.:7337598 ; 7337722 then cel number ni Nomer #09178960168

55-200 ang lens.. 9K.. mukhang ok naman. pero ako i would rather get yung 18-200mm VR

Help

Mga sir ok ba yung Digital and DV cameras ng CDR king?

Digital Camera: DG5250

http://www.cdrking.com/images/products/Digital%20Cameras/dcam.gif

DV Camera: DV4032

http://www.cdrking.com/images/products/DV%20Cameras/dv4032.gif

DV Camera: DV2000

http://www.cdrking.com/images/products/DV%20Cameras/dv2000.gif

I need some personal feedbacks po. I really like the DV2000 or DG5250. Thanks po

Help

Mga sir ok ba yung Digital and DV cameras ng CDR king?

Digital Camera: DG5250

DV Camera: DV4032

DV Camera: DV2000

I need some personal feedbacks po. I really like the DV2000 or DG5250. Thanks po

I would have to say NO. Maasar ka lang sa bagal ng autofocus and quality ng pics. Better to save your money and get something decent from canon/sony/nikon or panasonic.

I would have to say NO. Maasar ka lang sa bagal ng autofocus and quality ng pics. Better to save your money and get something decent from canon/sony/nikon or panasonic.

Mga sir guide naman on what particular Model of Camera.

Gusto ko po talaga Sony kaso its very expensive. Likewise Im not a pro naman eh. So I would want something na parang quality ng mga Nokia Phone pero Digicam at better.

At mga magkano po dapat yung budget ko?

recently bought a brand new canon 400d (another name is rebel xti and eos kiss x), 10 megapix with 2 lenses (18-55 and 55-200mm) with 2 gb compact flash and camera bag for 32k pesos. after a while, I finally got the hang of using a DSLR camera. now I mainly use it for astrophotography. sayang kasi di na nagbebenta ng canon 20da. baka meron sa inyong may ganitong camera, PM niyo ako and maybe we could have a deal.

for point and shoot camera, I recommend casio exilim z1050. 10 megapix, maliit lang, maraming settings (very useful for different situations) at matagal ang battery life! i was able to get a brand new one for 10k pesos, including a 2 gb sd card.

recently bought a brand new canon 400d (another name is rebel xti and eos kiss x), 10 megapix with 2 lenses (18-55 and 55-200mm) with 2 gb compact flash and camera bag for 32k pesos. after a while, I finally got the hang of using a DSLR camera. now I mainly use it for astrophotography. sayang kasi di na nagbebenta ng canon 20da. baka meron sa inyong may ganitong camera, PM niyo ako and maybe we could have a deal.

for point and shoot camera, I recommend casio exilim z1050. 10 megapix, maliit lang, maraming settings (very useful for different situations) at matagal ang battery life! i was able to get a brand new one for 10k pesos, including a 2 gb sd card.

A few year ago I was fascinated with Casia Exlim cameras. Back then I got interested with the camera because it has a MP3 function. How about know? does the 10k exilim z1050 has good features? MPG1? JPG? and MP3? Further personal review pls.

recently bought a brand new canon 400d (another name is rebel xti and eos kiss x), 10 megapix with 2 lenses (18-55 and 55-200mm) with 2 gb compact flash and camera bag for 32k pesos.

Saan niyo po nabili ito? 32K for 2 lens... parang mura tapos 2G pa yung kasama...

Also... Meron bang may alam san nakakabili ng underwater crystal case for canon ixus 75, may nagpapatanong kasi sakin wala daw siya mahanap sa mga malls

Mga sir guide naman on what particular Model of Camera.

Gusto ko po talaga Sony kaso its very expensive. Likewise Im not a pro naman eh. So I would want something na parang quality ng mga Nokia Phone pero Digicam at better.

At mga magkano po dapat yung budget ko?

Quality ng phone cam...then why not just get a phone cam? Anyway, a budget of around 10K (give or take a few) should get you a decent digicam. Canon is generally better than Sony when it comes to features versus price. You can probably get a Canon powershot A500 series model camera for around 10K. If you're willing to go 2nd-hand, then you can get better cameras at cheaper prices. I generally look at tipidpc.com for the good 2nd-hand deals. In fact, got nearly all of my camera stuff for 2nd-hand!!!