Digital Cameras

Hi everyone.

I really need your help.

I have to buy a digital camera before christmas time because I have to take pictures for my project in school. I have a plan to buy next year but since I need it already, I have to rush.

My budget is up to 5000php only.

Kung okay sana na cameras eh yung sure hindi madaling masira, at magagandang quality ng pictures.

Saan din po kaya ako pwede makabili????

I really appreciate it if you would help me.

your budget is a bit low even for a starter digicam. the ones i've seen at kodak (and i think vivitar) starts at around 7k upwards. you may want to go the the second hand market for your requirement.

Hi everyone.

I really need your help.

I have to buy a digital camera before christmas time because I have to take pictures for my project in school. I have a plan to buy next year but since I need it already, I have to rush.

Kung okay sana na cameras eh yung sure hindi madaling masira, at magagandang quality ng pictures.

hidalgo in quiapo.second hand na digital madami.4mega pixels below

your budget is a bit low even for a starter digicam. the ones i've seen at kodak (and i think vivitar) starts at around 7k upwards. you may want to go the the second hand market for your requirement.

Sigh... Stupid school project. Anyway, thanks for answering.

But then, anyone??? Maybe someone can, you know, share a decent camera within my budget. Any ideas?? Maybe those high-priced cameras before depreciate in value...just hoping.

Hi everyone.

I really need your help.

Yung entry-level ng Kodak na C310. 4 megapix. I think it's within your price range.

Just go to your nearest Kodak shop. :)

Edited by Tom Babauta
Yung entry-level ng Kodak na C310. 4 megapix. I think it's within your price range.

Just go to your nearest Kodak shop. :)

Uh okay. Thanks!!! I will visit Kodak tomorrow and see the prices. Thanks!!!

But then, anyone who can suggest other than kodak brand which has good quality digicams, thanks!!! :) :)

just bought a casio exilim ex-70 digital/video camera in 7.2MP and 2.4" LCD screen...on a 2G SD @ 7MP it can take 1450 normal shots (high) or 48 minutes of normal video (high also)...

i considered this instead of getting sony's dcr hc-46 minidv camcorder because:

1. casio was cheaper by a mile;

2. easier to operate (casio has an easy mode for one-step control);

3. no fussy tape retrieval (just a high-cap SD will do the entire trick);

4. easy playback and delete procedures ( i got lost with sony);

5. slim, small, and virtually concealable and no bulky battery enhancements;

6. less accessories, less clutter;

7. in 2008, sony is stopping the minidv format (so says the grapevine forums); and

8. i just had to get the exilim for my wife :D

I'm planning to get an Olympus 725 SW. Shock proof, Water proof. Perfect for the occassional trips to the beach.

http://www.olympusimage.com.sg/products/di...175087_668.html

CONFIRMED!!

Premium Logic (SM Megamall 5th Floor - that area where there are a lot of cellphone and gadget shops)

Xsite Mobile (SM Megamall Basement - near HOME and the Bowling Alley)

it's being distributed by Global Axis, so fixed price: P24995

comes with free 256Mb XD Card and your choice of either leather pouch or Olympus Jacket (the jacket looks really nice).