Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

experiencing this right now, but what's worse is that i hang out at this billiard hall but the girl who has her bf with him always stare at me and gives me that smile, she's really beautiful and attractive. it's just that i don't want to ruin someone else's relationship and in turn it would happen to me as well... but i still wanna know her name though... B)

Name lang pala e... Go :)

Would you go after somebody who's taken? (Not Married for the sake of Moral Issues)..... This is not about cheating (so dont go after me tongue.gif ) What if you meet the right one, and that person already has a boyfriend/Girlfriend? would you go thru it? Are we doing them a favor by testing thier relationship? What are your thought?

Yup, tandaan "Mas Madaling mahuli ang Manok pag nakatali na"

• 4 weeks later...

As TS has said, basta hindi kasal. Yup I will go for some one who is taken. why? its easier.

"Mas Madaling mahuli ang manok kung nakatali na"

experiencing this right now, but what's worse is that i hang out at this billiard hall but the girl who has her bf with him always stare at me and gives me that smile, she's really beautiful and attractive. it's just that i don't want to ruin someone else's relationship and in turn it would happen to me as well... but i still wanna know her name though... B)

The first rule about sex is.... THERE ARE NO RULES!!! Go for it.

Nanulot na ako and nasulot na din ako. its fun actualy

well kung just to know her name wla nman masama pero kung may iba kang balak eh bahala kn..

i dont do this kc takot sa KARMA saka baka yung magiging siblings mo eh ganun ang maging karanasan..

Hmmm.. experience ko kasi iba eh. Nuong 1998 nagka first gf ako. mabait ako and all pero nasulot ako eh. then second gf ko nasulot din ako. eto habang inoobserbahan ko ang rule ng karma. Sa mundo ng pagibig at libog, sa totoo lang ha, there are no rules talaga.

hindi naman eto parang factory na may input then may output. hindi mo macalculate talaga ang mga ganitong bagay. Now kung sasali ka sa mundo ng ligawan at pabait bait ka, kakain ka ng alikabok.

again experience ko lang eto, hindi ko naman sinasabi na lahat ganito pero eto tanong ko, sa barkada mo may nasulot na ba? may nanulot na din ba? may kakailala ka bang nasulot at nanulot? ayaw man natin ang panunulot it happens every day

Syet, are you kidding? Syempre! Sila yung girls na masarap habul-habulin! Tapos kapag nakuha mo... uuhhhmmm... yummeh! :lol:

hahahahaha parang ako nagpost ah. like your style of writing.

back to topic.

and besides ang mga girls na readily available ay boring , pangit, maitim kili kili etc. the nice girls are taken na.

and ano plan niyo gawin sa mga type niyo na babae? hintayin niyo hanggang single sila while pinapatugtog ang kanta ng airsupply na " I can wait forever". no way. we get what we want. and yes fistfights can be a part of it pero its really fun and satisfying. the more you wait, the more times pang makaka "enter the dragon" ang jowa niya where in it shud be us ang pumapasok right? hehehehe

Edited by r35gtr