• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
masarap din beers dto sa JP

KIRIN

SAPPORO

ASAHI

Which is the best Japanese beer? I always fall back to Kirin Nama.

I think the best beers are not bottled. Some Tokyo pubs brew their own beers and I always get what's the house brew. As for other bottled beers, I like European beers better than any other. Tuborg, Lowenbrau, Grolsch, Guinness, Kilkenny but draft is always better. I have a box of Guinness here at home but I never got the time to drink it. I prefer Guinness draft at the bar/pub. ---- Roppongi!

cheers!

Tony

TOOHEYS AND VICTORIA BITTER-AUSTRALIAN BRAND? NOT SURE

Sure are Aussie beers - Victoria bitter comes from the state of Victoria and Toohey's is from New South Wales.

XXXX is from Queensland, Emu Lager from Western Australia.

Australia also has a lot of "botique" beer brewers - including ones that are becoming more mainstream - James Boags which has now been owned by San Miguel for a number of years and Cascade.

A good new beer on the market is Bees Knees.

Which is the best Japanese beer? I always fall back to Kirin Nama.

I think the best beers are not bottled. Some Tokyo pubs brew their own beers and I always get what's the house brew. As for other bottled beers, I like European beers better than any other. Tuborg, Lowenbrau, Grolsch, Guinness, Kilkenny but draft is always better. I have a box of Guinness here at home but I never got the time to drink it. I prefer Guinness draft at the bar/pub. ---- Roppongi!

cheers!

Tony

Is kirin nama different from lager? never been tried that "house brew". I dont know if they have that kind here in nagoya.

i hope to taste some of that soon.

kanpai! :thumbsupsmiley: