• 2 weeks later...
Oh, and does anybody know if there's a local bar that Serves Guinness Beer? i really wanna try that beer

I think there's one bar in greenbelt that serves guinness and there's another one in boracay forgot the names though, but this beer is the worst beer I ever had, give it a try so you'll find out who know's you might like it

Hongkong - San Miguel, Blue Girl,

Switzerland - (went to a spanish resto, would you believe? San Miguel ; Heineken

Germany - from a local brewery - cant remember the name; Guinness

Thailand - Singha

Singapore - Tiger, Corona, Budweiser, Miller (Lite, Draft)

China - Tsingtao, NanjingJapan - Kirin

Australia - Fosters, XXXX

Philippines - San Miguel - Pale, Light --- still the best for me!!!

i like guinness.it all started when i had one in a bar in hongkong with my chinese friend.it was served slgihtly chilled.

thanks for the tip tmcagrady1015.its been a while since i had this. do you know the name of the bar in greenbelt?

Yeah..I like Guinness too...tasted it when I was in Ireland. :thumbsupsmiley:

i like guinness.it all started when i had one in a bar in hongkong with my chinese friend.it was served slgihtly chilled.

thanks for the tip tmcagrady1015.its been a while since i had this. do you know the name of the bar in greenbelt?

hey bro i saw this big banner outside the skorki's bar that they serve guiness beer, It's located in adriatico st. in malate.

• 3 weeks later...

i haven't tasted SMB pale pilsen for several years coz' i'm san mig light drinker in the past 5 years... but when i tasted it once more, the flavor is better. i don't like san mig light anymore... :thumbsupsmiley:

but ofcourse, i have miller geniune draft beer for me is on my top list, whenever i go to US this is the beer that i only ordered...

• 3 weeks later...

I like substantial beers when I have food on the table, here are some I love and miss from home:

Sam Adams lager

Anchor Porter

Red Hook Ale

Sierra Nevada Pale ale

Bass Ale

Guiness

Gordon Beirsh Red Ale

Alaskan Amber

Petes Wicked Ale

San Mig Light when your hot and not hungry- it quenches a thirst! Good Sub of MGD lite. Also don't mind the dry beer. Different climate here requires a drier crisper beer, just wish San Mig would back off on their carbonization a bit. Way to fizzy!

• 2 months later...