DAPAT MAISIP NANG MGA MAMBABATAS NA IYAN NA SA HALIP ANG MAKIKINABANG NG ROXAS BOULEVARD AY MAYAYAMAN,MABABAW LANG DAGAT BAYBAYING IYAN,KAUNTING TAMBAK LANG..ANG DAPAT GAWAIN AY DIYAN MAGPATAYO NG MALAKING AIRPORT ANG PILIPINAS...AT MAG PONDO PARA MAKAGAWA NG FLOATING VILLAGES(LIKE FREEDOM SHIP) AT DIYAN ILIPAT ANG MGA MAHIHIRAP NA SA ILALIM NG TULAY O SA MGA KALSADA NAKATIRA.....

Stern punishment to police who turn a blind eye to clear violations being made.

For example:

1. Mga jeep na nagbababa ng pasahero sa harap mismo ng pulis sa di naman babaan.

2. Mga private vehicles sa loob ng yellow lane na dinadaanan lang yun pulis.

I could go on and on and on...

gamitin na lang na buses along EDSA iisang klase ng bus,

yung MMDA buses for public transport. phase-out na lahat

ng mga buses na dumadaan sa EDSA. pati bus drivers

taga MMDA din para matino lahat.

kapag meron ibang buses na bumibiyahe, confiscate agad.

para realistic at hindi mabigla ang mga bus owners, bigyan

sila at least two years para umalis diyan sa EDSA. Sa loob

ng two years, pwede sila bumiyahe para makapag-ipon ipon

naman kahit konti para mag-iba ng negosyo. meron nang

malaking notice na billboard sa lahat ng kahabaan ng EDSA

para wala nang excuse na hindi sila nakapaghanda at

nakapag ipon. para matigil na yang subrang paghihirap ng

mga light & medium vehicles along EDSA na araw araw na lang

ginigitgitan sila ng mga buses na yan. rolling coffins din ang

mga buses na yan at walang sinasanto mga yan at talagang

sasagasaan ka nyan, gagasgasan ka niyan, sasagasaan ang

side-mirror niyo, babanggain ka niyan.

OMNIBUS ELECTION CODE AMENDMENT

The current interpretation by the COMELEC of the OMNIBUS ELECTION CODE regarding premature campaigning is laughable. They've allowed a huge gaping hole that just about every politician with deep enough pockets can abuse. The COMELEC will not pursue an "premature campaigning" case against a person unless he/she has already filed his/her certificate of candidacy. Well, ok. That seems reasonable. A person after all, after spending millions in ads, might NOT pursue his candidacy, therefore, no crime was committed.

This is the amendment I propose. Ok, no case can still be filed until a person files his certificate of candidacy. However, once a person files his certificate of candidacy, HE CAN NOW BE CHARGED RETRO-ACTIVELY for the crime of "premature campaigning". Punishment shall be AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest redhotlips

marami tayong magagandang batas...problem is the implementation

OnT:

- death penalty by firing squad or garrote

- stiffer punishment for theft: cutting of fingers, mala saudi

There should be a separate counter exclusively for senior citizens when they apply for their discounts. :thumbsupsmiley:

Affected ka ba bro? You dont strike me as that old. You must be taking really good care of yourself! :thumbsupsmiley:

Joke lang!

BTW, what are you doing on a Saturday night in front of the computer?

Affected ka ba bro? You dont strike me as that old. You must be taking really good care of yourself! :thumbsupsmiley:

Joke lang!

BTW, what are you doing on a Saturday night in front of the computer?

Hehehehe. Yes, I'm affected because it takes them soooooooooooooooooooo long to process their discounts while we wait in line for them sans discount.

Are you kidding??? I'm aready 60 years old. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just resting bro, had a busy Friday night hehehe.

http://manilatonight.com/index.php?showtop...t&p=6971099

We old men need to recharge our old batteries in order to lower our sex drives. :lol:

OMNIBUS ELECTION CODE AMENDMENT

The current interpretation by the COMELEC of the OMNIBUS ELECTION CODE regarding premature campaigning is laughable. They've allowed a huge gaping hole that just about every politician with deep enough pockets can abuse. The COMELEC will not pursue an "premature campaigning" case against a person unless he/she has already filed his/her certificate of candidacy. Well, ok. That seems reasonable. A person after all, after spending millions in ads, might NOT pursue his candidacy, therefore, no crime was committed.

This is the amendment I propose. Ok, no case can still be filed until a person files his certificate of candidacy. However, once a person files his certificate of candidacy, HE CAN NOW BE CHARGED RETRO-ACTIVELY for the crime of "premature campaigning". Punishment shall be AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION.

I believe the SUPREME COURT just came out witha a decision similar to this proposal. Lagot kayo ngayon Manny Villar, Gibo Teodoro, Bayani Fernando, etc! Lol!

Make EDSA a killzone that no responsibility falls on a driver who hits a pedestrian who do not cross on the proper area. It's high time to make "WALANG TAWIRAN NAKAMAMATAY" literal for those hard-headed boneheads.

SECOND THE MOTION with slight modification, not entire EDSA but all national highways with pedestrian overpass. If you are killed trying to cross a national highway within 300 meters of a pedestrian overpass then we call the garbageman to collect your corpse and nothing more.