What Women Want?

What women want?

They want a true man. yung hindi umiiyak sa harapan nila, yung hindi nag shashare ng feelings sa kanila.. Yung hindi nagpapaalam kahit nagagalit na si girl, yung ginagawa ng lalake ang gusto niya especially yung mga dreams niya ng hindi nagpapaalam sa woman.

Society is molding boys now to be feminine because pinalaki lang sila ng isang parent which is a girl.. No disrespect but a child with no male figure habang pinapalaki ang bata ayy hindi matututo ng matino.. especially if boy ung anak,. Dati ang mga tatay pinapalaki ang mga anak na huwag kang iiyak dahil lalake ka, dapat matapang at kayanin mo.. ngayon, ineencourage pa umiyak ang bata, ang tanong sino? figure it out

kaya sa age ng 17-29 ang babae, napupunta sila sa mga siraulong lalake, medyo may pangarap pero walang discipline kaya hindi masimulan simulan, mahina ang loob to take risks,. bad boy,, wild sa kama, nag dodouble monkey back flip, nananakal, namamalo, kung ano ano posisyon.

tapos when age na nila ay 30++ thats the time mag sesettle na sila sa good guys, sa soyboy cucks, sa mga decent nice guys, but deep inside gusto nila ng badboy kase nasanay na sila.. tapos etong si good, decent guy akala niya good deal and true love ang nakita niya.. of course, she is swallowing everything from this guy at pakakasalan na niya kase feeling niya swerte siya... May i ask you a question, who do you think she learn all that huh?

so to sum it up.. i prefer to be a bad boy kase un ang gusto nila.. dont get me wrong, its another thing yung bad boy na matigas ang ulo at iba ang bad boy na may pangarap at my isang salita.. its either my way or no way

=p

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The majority lies in the immaterial C’s such as charm, charisma, character, care, cheers, and arguably the most attractive thing pretty ladies find in even ‘ugly’ guys, confidence.

See, it takes a lot of confidence for an unattractive man to hook up with a pretty girl. You know the drill, I'm sure all of us guys have been there at least once wherein we shied away from the pretty ones, and it takes a lot of guts to step forward. An ordinary safe guy would maybe test the water initially, and would eventually turn cold feet. The thing is, with some guys who know they're not Brad Pitt or Derek Ramsay, a lot of them know how to emphasize and project their other attributes and ‘attitude.’

In short, a confident man, whatever his appearance, knows how to be a man's man, a take-charge, i-know-what-i-want, take-no-crap-from-no-woman kind of guy, and women know that this will last longer than most physical aspects. Of course it doesn't hurt to have the goods, diba? Bonus na yung magandang lalake ka pa! Pero sa tagal ng paglipas ng panahon, non-factor na actually ang looks…

Let's face it, looks account for a lot. That's the first thing women see. It gives them the incentive or push to get to know men better and see his nice and not-so-nice traits. Fortunately, most women are smart enough to look through the facade and see men for what they truly are.

Looks can take you far, but only up to a certain point. When we start having our careers, looks isn't the only factor that gets the girl. You still need the personality, the wit, the charm, and the skill to balance them all. A combination of thoughtfulness/kindness, charisma, and style are inevitable. The formula ‘though varies with each girl. The art is in determining how much of each to put in the mix.

Bottom line is, learn to play your cards right.

As the old saying goes" beauty is in the eye of the beholder". If you get past the good hygiene and overall clean appearance, what women are really looking for is security and connection (another C). Security could mean a number of variables such financially, emotionally, spiritually, and physically. For the most part, most women want to be taken cared of and be treated like a women, better yet a queen. Actions speak louder than words and what a naked eye could see. The way in which the unattractive man treats and connects with his significant other in private and in public transcends any physical appearance.

At the end of the day, the wise woman picks the man who she knows will love her and accept her for what she is, warts and all. One who would also remain interesting enough to spend the rest of her life with. A man who would protect her and keep her safe from anything that life’s challenges may throw at them.

I remember a scene in the full-length animation movie "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?", there was a scene where a character asks Jessica Rabbit what she saw in Roger Rabbit. And Jessica Rabbit says very sexily and throatily, "He makes me laugh". That’s charm and cheers for you.

Giving the woman your time...

Time to at least say hello via the phone or social media even when you are very busy (and you are not living in the same place). Trust me, she will find time for you if she is the obscenely busy one.

Time to bring her out on a date when you are together...or you plan to be together with her. The attention you give her is her gauge on how much you care and think about her.

Time to listen to her rants when she just wants to let off some steam.

Time to love her when she wants to express how happy she is to be with you.

Time to give her your full attention, because there is nothing more attractive than being on the receiving end of a man's total attention.

Time to being there. When a woman senses that she is high on your priority list and she genuinely loves you, it's a definite thing that you will feel and experience how much she loves you for it.

wink.gif

Eto mga GM, what these brothers have said is the cold truth.

Confidence

Communication

Charisma

TIME.

Eh bakit walang commitment? Kasi if you can master the art of all four, you are already WHOLLY committed to your woman. Let's face it. Kahit magkaroon ka ng side-chick, you will not have adequate time for both of them. Perhaps sa simula oo pero how long can you actually keep it going?

Last ko lang idagdag is respect. Respect her like a queen and she will make you her king.

• 3 weeks later...