Dream School/s

me i wanted to be in ateneo kaya lang no money.. hehehe anak ko na lang... or sa IS if i can afford

^There are a lot of available scholarships and grants at the Ateneo and most of it is need based. Of course you need to maintain certain grade requirements but most don't require you to really be at the top of your batch. I remmbered that the drive a few years back was to have 1/2 of the population on some sort of scholarship or grant.

US Naval War College, Newport, Rhode Island.

My dad went to the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey CA for his MS in MIS in the early '70's where most of the Navy PMA'ers of his batch went. I don't know if they closed it down when they closed Fort Ord in the mid`'90's. It was a nice place actually, good station. Very close to scenic 17 Mile Drive (Pebble Rock Golf Course) and Carmel (where Clint Eastwood kept the peace once as Mayor). Another uncle was sent to MIT in Boston for his double MS and PhD in Naval Engineering. It was a special program sponsored by the US Navy for US allied nations' naval officers.

Edited by brawler201
Guest buru_tus
semestral ang ateneo. gpa ranking is 1-4 w/ 4 being the highest

la salle ang tri sem...

para hindi ot..

dream school is MIT (the real MIT not the Mapua). kaso hanggang dream na lang. =P

bro walang tri sem

trimestral or three term ang tawag dun

semester is either one of two periods of 15 to 18 weeks into which the academic year is often divided

para nde rin OT, na post ko na to b4

HARVARD or YALE for a Joint JD/MBA

Dati, I wished I went to la salle. but for economic reasons, I have to prefer other schools... but ngayun, I have to find time naman for my MBA naman sa La salle... hhehehe

ateneo sana kaso bagsak ako sa entrance.  buti na lang nandyan ang la salle!  animo lasalle!

It's good to know that there are people out there that are still honest about themselves, no matter how stupid it may make them look. Wish you could've joined us at Loyola. We could've used more honest people here.

It would've been nice to study in the US though- Stanford in particular.

It's good to know that there are people out there that are still honest about themselves, no matter how stupid it may make them look. Wish you could've joined us at Loyola. We could've used more honest people here.

It would've been nice to study in the US though- Stanford in particular.

i'm as rare as you can find in dlsu. he he joke only. puede na ring tutuhanin