Name Of The Teacher You Won't Forget

Mrs. Jocelyn Pormentira - PLM

I dont think she deserve to be a teacher. Masteral graduate pa naman to. Pero in terms of quality of teaching and professionalism, talo pa sya ng mga teacher namin fresh grads lang.

There were some complains for this teacher, kesyo malakas sa school management, walang nangyayari. So sa school papers na lang ini-report. Kilala sa alias na Madam X!

C DOC SANTOS!!!!!!

teacher namin ni CAMERIE yan!!!!

sa ORGANIC CHEMISTRY!!!!! (nung college...)

potah 5 units un, di ko naipasa, matandang hukluban na wala nang ginawa kundi kausapin ang blackboard!!!!

till now wala akong alam sa ORGANIC CHEMISTRY, sinira nya ang pangarap ko!!!!!

wala akong natutunan!!!!

:grr:

• 2 weeks later...

1. Vic Jose (not the comedians, okay? LOL) --- my prof in CL 150. He gave me a flat 1.

2. Mrs. Helen Ladera ---- my HS teacher in English. She said that I should spend time writing because I am good at it.

3. Gemino Abad --- my teacher in English 197 (Roamntic Poetry). He told my that my grammar was as bad as a non-Englishg speaker. I proved him wrong. He gave me a 1.0 in my final paper.

4. RMC - the teacher who said "You are smart and intelligent but you do not study. That is why I have to give you a 4". I got a perfect score in the removals and told me, "See?"

dr. domingo... my HS journ elective class

dr. cuevas... my college WOS 1 and 2 prof.. he's quite popular among the broadcom class in my alma mater, super higpit!

mr. baylon... a prof in one of those MPA subjects... young, cool and very engaging

• 5 weeks later...

ELEMENTARY

MR. BATO+ - may he r.i.p. ... malaking bading to...

MS. BUTI ... pero mabait talaga xa

MRS. DOLLAR ... di xa foreigner

MRS. SENERES ... itsura pa lang matakot ka na ...

MS. ARAGON ... sobrang bait sa kin

HI-SKUL

MR. BIRUNG ... kupal na titser namin sa CAT

COLLEGE

MR. ESPIRITU ... fave line "there's a comon denominator for everything" ...(with action pa)

to b continued ....

alalahnin ko pa yung iba may memory gap na ko eh ...