Name Of The Teacher You Won't Forget

ahaha i can only give his initials as G. M. my high school English teacher. cool, voracious reader, funny, and naughty. he gave me this book which i treasure to this day, Frank Herbert's Dune. start of a great collecting spree. he encouraged me to write and read and expand my horizons. and of course there was that unforgettable bus experience... his capacity for education knows no bounds! if you're reading this, you know who i am na. chat tayo later. you still have those K-PAX sunglasses?

and of course i have a soft spot for his two equally brilliant friends. the debate moderator who squirted water guns at us whenever we stammered or had those uncertain pauses for silence whilst speaking. i think i broke his heart when i left the debate society.

at ang matalinhagang guro ng Filipino na laging nagpapakahirap na ipamulat sa kaniyang mga tinuturuan ang state of the nation and the importance of getting involved (sorry dumugo ang ilong ko sa Tagalog). i think he was the most respectable of the group. he wasn't as overtly horny.

the triumvirate of evil. hahahah!

Dr. A. Trinidad- my Film professor!

super astig! marami akong natutunan at nag eenjoy ako sa sense of humor niya.

Dra. L. Evidente- my foreign language prof (spanish)

dun ko natutunan maging presentable sa mga tao!

Edited by TX

Sa Mapua...

Si Bernardino, pucha pahirap sa buhay. Schizo pa ata. Mahirap na nga ang calculus, pag siya pa ang instructor x10 to infinity ang bigat. Pag nakakuha ka ng grade na 3, para ka na nakakuha ng pot of gold.

Si Frayco, sobrang cool na instructor. Isa sa mga senior citizen sa Mapua, gga girl students under niya palagi may kiss. Sa start pa lang ng semester you can already say you passed his subject. YEEEEBAHH!

Si Mr. Bogus (not his real name) pucha nakalimutan ko na yung real name. Hanep sa taas mag suot ng pantalon. 3 inches na lang dibdib na. Hanep din mag pa exam sa thermodynamics

• 4 weeks later...

Elementary:

Ma'am Penaflorida - lagi na lang kami kumakanta at dasal. palibhasa baptist school kasi.

Ma'am Villanueva - lagi ako pinagagalitan pag wala ako dalang 1/4 at 1/2 pad.

High School:

Sir Ralph at Ma'am Paz - teacher's pet kasi minsan. wahaha.

College:

Prof. Cruz - lagi ako ni-remind mag-take ng Vigor ACE. e pang gurang na vitamins yun

Prof. Ilao - sobrang liliwanag ang utak mo pag nagsimula ang lecture at matapos ang pagkahirap na exams.

Mrs. Tolentino

...during one of her exams, she passed by me and took a peek at my paper as I was answering the questions then out of the blue she whispered to me some of the answers.. just left me wondering why :unsure:

Edited by Seph
  • 2 weeks later...