Name Of The Teacher You Won't Forget

HS: Miss Divine Grace Dinglasan = Teacher ko sa geometry.. ang ganda nito ang galing pa (baka nag asawa na din to no

more info na sa kanya)

College :

Lecture ---- Dr. Arni Magdamo = Grabe to napakagaling magturo "in pure english" pero basta iba ang impact...

Duty ---- Mr Gerome Zapatero RN = The best CI

Combative

Master Erwin V. Gardiola. = Salamat po ng madame

Edited by Lagnonector

Grade School: Mrs. G. David - Gr. 6. too bad she passed away na and i wasn't even able to visit her wake :(

High School : Mr.s Tadeo (Biology) - i got 98 in her class B)

College: Sir Dran (forgot his last name) - had me repeat an exam coz he caught me talking to my guy classmate (na crush nya). he thought i was cheating, eh ung crush kaya nya nagtatanong ng sagot. walangyang faggot! :thumbsdownsmiley:

Post Grad : Dr. Andrea Crestan - she's nice but very strict with APA. importante ang class participation sa kanya. too bad shy girl ako kaya i got B lang :'( inspite of my almost perfect case analysis and other homeworks.

Edited by miss_sungit
  • 2 weeks later...

My Nursing Psych Teacher...

We became good friends after she was assigned to be the college glee club advisor and I was president. She told me one day her dream would be to see me sing with the Phil Madrigal Singers. We discussed everyday how to make the college choir better. after leaving college and deep into my studies in music I got a call from my old classmate telling me that my teacher was dead. She died of leukemia. She kept a journal of her fight with cancer and wrote her thoughts everyday. I cried when I got to the part when I saw my name in her journal. Dami nya sinabi about me. I stayed late and in the wee hours of morning I sang for her while she was lying on her coffin. I didn't fulfill her wish to sing with the madrigal singers but majo nakadaya na rin kasi hiniram nila ako once to sing in a wedding kasi kulang sila.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...