Name Of The Teacher You Won't Forget

Mr. Danilo Antonil. Lit teacher ko noong 3rd year HS. Lahat ng teacher walang sinabi sa kanya, isang recitation lang kaya ka nyang bigyan ng limang 65's, minsan umaabot pa ng kinse. Wala masyadong may gusto sa kanya kasi parang kupal talaga. Pero maganda yung na-instill nya sakin na maging manhid sa bagsak, na hindi katapusan ng mundo kung bumaba ang grades mo. He died of a heart attack during a graduation march..... tsk, tsk, tsk.....

si MRS. BATAC ng ROXAS High School PACO MANILA. adviser namin nung 4th yr.

galit na galit sa klase namin kasi bago mag final exam nakapulot kami ng questionnaire

(di ko naman sinasadyang mapulot e). sinagutan ng mga da' best sa klase then pinamudmod

yung answers. may isang klasmeyt na nagshare ng answer sa BF nya sa kabilang

section. nahuli kamo! pumiyok, nalaman ang source. muntik ng di maka graduate

ang buong klase. pasalamat na lang at nalusutan namin. SORRY PO TALAGA MA'AM!

super bait po at mapagpatawad.

when i was in grade 6, we had a substitute teacher for prac arts. 1st prof was an assh*le. maraming nag complain about him and he was fired. now this guy is quite old. 60's to 70's guy. very quiet and madaling makausap. was very nice to us all. but very unpopular because he looked strange. remember how dracula looked like in "bram stoker's dracula"? (the scene wherein he was caught kissing winona ryder and retreated into the closet to transform into a horde of mice). yup, bald, thin, big ears, big eyes. also looked like the vampire in salem's lot. when i graduated from elem school as valedictorian, he approached me siguro para i-congratulate ako. at that age, guys are usually pa-macho and talking with unpopular profs are considered un cool. so i pretended not to see him and he left. felt kinda guilty even then but l had to move on. a few years later, learned from an ex teacher the substitute teacher actuallyn thought of me as a son. never saw him again after elem school. but i wish i could to apologize and to thank him for the appreciation and patience he gave to us during that short stint of time he taught at our school.

Edited by bakedzitiguy

Ateneo Gradeschool: Mr. Georgie Sarabia

He wasn't really our main teacher, but was asked by our homeroom adviser Mr. Maala to help us improve on our declamation skills. That year, despite the fact that we were the "worst" class in the entire level - we won the gold.

UP Integrated School: Mrs. Zeny Zabala

She didn't care if you were a monotone or tone-deaf, she'll teach you how to sing.

UP Diliman: Mrs. Gina Panganiban-Mejia

Want to learn how to fight? Want to win a gold medal? Sheesh! How about 3 time Judo National Women's Champion for a Sensei?

UP Los Banos: Mr. Jerry Yapo

If your interests lie in poetry, arts & literature... this fellow will show you the way.

Ateneo Gradeschool: Mr. Georgie Sarabia

He wasn't really our main teacher, but was asked by our homeroom adviser Mr. Maala to help us improve on our declamation skills. That year, despite the fact that we were the "worst" class in the entire level - we won the gold.

UP Integrated School: Mrs. Zeny Zabala

She didn't care if you were a monotone or tone-deaf, she'll teach you how to sing.

UP Diliman: Mrs. Gina Panganiban-Mejia

Want to learn how to fight? Want to win a gold medal? Sheesh! How about 3 time Judo National Women's Champion for a Sensei?

UP Los Banos: Mr. Jerry Yapo

If your interests lie in poetry, arts & literature... this fellow will show you the way.

wahehehe

isusumbong kita!!

hahaha

tyahin ko si mrs.zeny zabala!! :boo:

Is this Teachers of your own school kinda thing?? coz it sux talking about a person where in most of the users does not know... Oh well.

Ateneo - Substitute English Teacher

I was in 1st year college then, there was this substute teacher, forgot her name though coz she's only been with us for 2 months. She voluptous, maputi and kinda cute. Anyway, Im not sure if she is teaching English or seducing us but she always wear such a short skirt (if she bend down n your behind her, u hit the jackpot boso!) and sometimes does not wear bra. So, we always get a hard on during English.. whew!

Guest BDC0425
mrs.bernardino,Math teacher in MIT...

only a square root of her class should pass. :grr:

she's really good in math,dont you think?

I totally agree with you pare!!!

sa elementary si Mrs. Ortiz I forgot her name na pero sobra bait niya music teacher namin siya. how I miss her :( :( :( bait bait niya talaga :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: kase seaman ang husband niya and hindi na bumalik. :grr: :grr: :grr:

sa college naman ang favorite ko is si SIR EDCEL PAGLINAWAN super talino super galing super bait pa. he's a lower batch pero naging prof ko kase i'm only 1/1,000,000,000 ng talino niya e.

another prof ( i forgot he's name na) yung isa sa mga may ari ng MITRC yung medyo chubby. galing nila. hanga ako sa the way they teach their subject !!! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: lalo na si BOY BASTOS :evil: :evil: :evil: hehehe peace po kung nandito sila hehehe

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc: