What Kind Of Student Were/are You In College?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was a "Perfectionist" during my first 2 years in College. Meaning, quiz, assignments, exams, reports, projects kelangan perfectly planned, studied and on-time lagi ipasa. Because of that naging boring ang College life ko, also sobrang na disappoint ako sa sarili ko dati dahil na kahit anong aral ko ay hindi parin ako maka kuha ng perfect final grade. After that I realized na mali ang approach ko, then I started hanging out with friends, sumasama ako mag LoL, Dota during breaks, natutong mangopya (sobrang minsan lang to) and sumali minsan sa school activities. To my surprise hindi nag suffer ng malaki ang grades ko at hindi parin ako nakakuha ng final perfect grade, pero ang mas importante ay na enjoy ko ang College life ko with my friends.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was in a State U here in Manila.

Happy-go-lucky. Pasok-baon lang. Sine-sine with tropa dahil uso pa noon yung Film Fiesta ( imagine, 5 Pesos lang, nasa sinehan ka na! ). Wala akong maalalang instance na nagbuklat ako ng libro for an exam or class. Maliit na bag, binder, isang ballpen at PSP lang lagi kong dala nun and I used to cut classes mga twice a month just to visit my gf somewhere South. Eventually, nabuntis ko sya. Hehe!

But surprisingly, I still got good grades -- almost made it to the Honor roll and managed to finish college on time. I was even recruited as a legal researcher by one of the most law dominant law firms in the country after I was recommended by my college professor.

Work there was really life-changing. Hindi ko inakalang aabot ako sa narating ko ngayon. Malaki na yung anak namin ni gf at kami pa din. You'll really mature once makatapak ka sa totoong buhay.

Kaya just enjoy college. Wag lang magpabaya masyado.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm...

I am the sports guy that still had honors I guess.

I was a basketball player from 1st year to 3rd year then I realized that I can't compete with taller people so I transitioned to what I truly love... PC gaming. 😁

The teachers knew my academic capabilities that even if I miss some classes due to intensive gaming, a simple I was sick is acceptable.

I did not miss any activities or assignments even if I was gaming in between or after classes. I was always first in finishing activities in class so that's why the ladies love to use me. 😉 I would not go on to the details about that but it happened several times in the laboratory. 😉

College life was OK for me. 😊

• 4 months later...