What Has Love Taught You Lately?

Love has taught me that if youre not ready to love, then give yourself a break, play, date around, and when you get over this stage and feel the need to love, the relationship that you will be into will work better this time (IMO, it worked in my case). Because you already lavished yourself with playing, f#&king, flirting, give it 6 months to 1 year, ewan ko lang kung di ka pa magsawa!!! :P

dont make urself too much available...coz they will take u for granted... dont be too much affected and worried...

dont expect anything... wag maniwala sa promises...coz promises are made to be broken... dont be stupid falling inlove on someone that u havent met...

Anyone who has gone thru the agony of losing somone they love so mch will still wish against all odds to have that love back again.. But somtimes a love lost is a love gone forever..No amount of hope can bring to life a relationship that just died a natural death.. Remember, it may rain 40 days and 40 nights, but still it wil not rain forever.. One day the rain will stop and there will be plenty of branches where you can find a place to rest. .Its never to late. You may find love & lose it but, when love dies, you never have tp die with it..

:cry:

Anyone who has gone thru the agony of losing somone they love so mch will still wish against all odds to have that love back again.. But somtimes a love lost is a love gone forever..No amount of hope can bring to life a relationship that just died a natural death.. Remember, it may rain 40 days and 40 nights, but still it wil not rain forever.. One day the rain will stop and there will be plenty of branches where you can find a place to rest. .Its never to late. You may find love & lose it but, when love dies, you never have to die with it..

:cry:

aaawww.....well said, dear.....loved the last line.... :blush:

no matter how much you tried to save the relationship, it wont work if your partner doesnt want to be with you anymore...

and if your partner leaves you, cry if you need to but make sure that it will wash away all the pain that you feel, stand up and tell yourself

its over, and i have to move on, life must go on, i was born without him and i can live without him... ;)