What Has Love Taught You Lately?

• 2 weeks later...

make sure it's really love, not just like.

They say if you make a woman laugh she could like you but doesn't follow she would love you.

If she liked you, maybe, just maybe she could love you. Before you dive deeply and giveup everything, make sure she's already on the love state not on the like stage.

• 4 weeks later...

i learned that its best that you draw the line between being treated as a family and being a lover. I've been a friend to my former officemate and been in constant communication with her for the past 8 yrs. we've spent time together once or twice a month and always have this moment of wrapping in each others arms. until, a coffee day that we spent time together when we walked to her office bldg and i said i gotta go, i don't know if its intentional or accidental that she kissed me on my lips, and hugged me as well. we were caught up in a moment that we don't wanna let go. i then went on stopped and breathe, then said over break! with a smile on my face. i can't get her off my mind.

People are full of s@%t. Only a few genuine people exists in this world. You have to break them first before you'd know since everybody is wary of what kind of person you'd be too. People tend to reveal themselves at their lowest point and when the time comes and they had to choose then you'd see what kind of person they really are.

Edited by Gravity05