What Has Love Taught You Lately?

Love has thought me a great deal of lesson, no matter how hard you sincerely show someone that you care and feel for her, she would always have it in mind that its all first impression and that it wouldn't last long. Rejections after pre-marital sex and nothing more would matter most, coz' that's how we - men are... Time brought me a lot of people and a few partners, quite interesting but I still couldn't see who to be with for the rest of my life. I did try but eventually ended up empty inside. Life is a long road to travel, everything is an experience worth learning and treasuring. Care and love may not be here., still thankful it was a part of my life, she was a part of my life. :mellow: dell

na mahirap magmahal ng madameng lalake. mahirap un itago sa lahat ng aspect,

pakikipagtext, pakikipagkita etc. nagiging magulo ang mundo mo,

at minsan, pakiramdam mo, nakakawindang. lalo na pag ung official boyfriend

mo, nalaman un, at magseselos.. at more warla mode! :lol:

isa pa, ang puso binigay ng isa lang. pero hindi pwedeng hatiin into MANY PARTS

to accomodate everyone. :lol:

isa pa ulet, "love only knocks once" <-- i dont agree.

it knocks MANY TIMEs. wag mo nalang buksan pag may pinapasok kanang isa.

malamang ung iba, nagkakagulo sa labas at nakatok parin! :D

Edited by cHinitababe86

ive been secretly in love or in like with a good friend.. but just recently his ex came back (also a good friend btw) and they slept together, only then realizing that they still have feelings for each other. they are still trying to figure out what exactly will happen to the two of them, but it was heartbreaking to find that out.

i guess what love has taught me is that no matter how long two people have been apart, if they are meant to be, fate will a find a way (no matter how screwed) to bring them back together..

and that when you love someone that close you, no matter how heart breaking and painful it is, you must be unselfish and just let them be happy.. :(

Love gives life color and meaning, and that includes the extremes of ecstasy and torment: it is bittersweet, like handling a flower with its beauty and fragrance, and also its thorns.

True love is giving to each without expectations, and it is a living thing.

But ultimately, you will lose your loved one, because in the end there is death.

There is always a price to pay.