What Has Love Taught You Lately?

• 2 weeks later...

Learn to love yourself

Yeah ako din ito natutunan ko. Bago ka magmahal ng iba, matutunan mo muna mahalin dapat sarili mo. Huwag mo iaasa lahat ng pagmamahal na kailangan mo sa iisang tao, at huwag mo ibibigay lahat ng pagmamahal mo sa kanya. Dapat may tinitira ka para sa sarili mo. Kasi kung sumabit relasyon at mawala man siya, at least may pagmamahal ka pa din na natitira para sa sarili mo. Naks

Even the best of promises can be broken. He can profess love for you and tell you he wouldn't hurt you, and yet he did. He can say this is for a lifetime, and yet he drops you at the moment you needed an explanation. He can shower you with all the affection, care and attention, but he can choose to forget you. This is what love has taught me lately. Now I know that this can happen even if you have loved the person sincerely. No regrets, the experience has affirmed that I can truly love.

Even the best of promises can be broken. He can profess love for you and tell you he wouldn't hurt you, and yet he did. He can say this is for a lifetime, and yet he drops you at the moment you needed an explanation. He can shower you with all the affection, care and attention, but he can choose to forget you. This is what love has taught me lately. Now I know that this can happen even if you have loved the person sincerely. No regrets, the experience has affirmed that I can truly love.

Yeah ganyan po talaga eh. pag masaya ang tao kung ano anong pangako nabibitawan. Kaya dapat talaga dahan dahan din kahit papano sa pagbitaw ng pangako. Huwag nagpapadala sa bugso ng damdamin

• 2 weeks later...