What Has Love Taught You Lately?

What love has taught me..

- Love has it's own time.. if that time comes.. make sure you do the right thing or regret for the rest of your life. aka. if opportunity knocks don't be stupid and never open the door.

- That TRUE LOVE does exist, eventhough things didn't turn out the way you wanted it to be. (I initially didn't believe in True Love crap. Until I found the young Lady whom I love so much.. but couldn't due to circumstances)

- Never let a single opportunity pass without letting your loved one know how much they mean to you.

- Friends can turn into lovers and lover's CAN turn into friends.. takes 2 to tango (so if gusto ninyo.. may paraan, takes time lang.. proven this multiple of times na and Best friend ko pa yung isa sa mga nangbasted sa akin - as long as you've moved on, all is possible)

ciao!

taught me lately....

even if they "busted you" for their own just reasons, everything will still be okay.

hindi batayan kung ilan ang naging syota mo cause deep down i know kahit isang million pa ang maging syota ko, none of them was really mine. stick to one neil, stick to one...

ps.

to all the girls i loved before... and to all the girls that "busted me". Many Thanks and Cheers!

so true, this is happening to me right now and medyo hirap pa ako maka move on.. she needs time and space so only time will tell kung para ba talaga kame sa isat isa..

it's going to be hard so just try to move on and take a day at a time.....if you have to drink everynight then so be it....that's what i did...para lang makatulog ka..

it's going to be hard so just try to move on and take a day at a time.....if you have to drink everynight then so be it....that's what i did...para lang makatulog ka..

mahirap ito. magastos, sakit sa ulo, lalaki pa tyan mo. in short dahan-dahan ka kakainin ng alak at bisyo.

1 thing i learned from my past break ups is NEVER EVER do anything that will detroy you. lalo ka magmumukhang looser. NEVER harm your self. Do Good things like go to the gym, discover new hobbies, meet old friends etc. at the end of the day you will feel light and happy.

mahirap ito. magastos, sakit sa ulo, lalaki pa tyan mo. in short dahan-dahan ka kakainin ng alak at bisyo.

1 thing i learned from my past break ups is NEVER EVER do anything that will detroy you. lalo ka magmumukhang looser. NEVER harm your self. Do Good things like go to the gym, discover new hobbies, meet old friends etc. at the end of the day you will feel light and happy.

it's only for a while bro, until you have such courage to start your new life again, para wala ka ng excess baggage if ever you see that other person again, but i do agree on your post to not look like a LOSER...

but we are humans, when we get hurt, we have the tendency to suly, have self pity, depression etc...