What Has Love Taught You Lately?

• 2 weeks later...

Real love changes you.

yes, that is true...you want to change for the better for that person...

sorry for the OT question, i really wonder why you, MISS LEYNA are idolized by many, i guess i will trace all your posts and blogs to find out...not that i am questioning that or anything....it's just i don't know you eh, hehehehehe

:)

if anything, love taught me to be cautious!

got a broken heart once, it sucked, big time!

don't want a repeat.

fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me!

but, as always, i never say never! because, love, after all is a gamble! how are you going to find the one for you,

if you're not willing to try?

so, live, love and laugh . ..

Don't love too much...love enough. (If you've found a way how to do this, tell me.) biggrin.gif

i don't think you can just love enough madam, because when you love someone, truly love someone, you don't quantify that saying na 50% or 80% lang bibigay mo, you always give yourself to that person 100%....

:)

anyways, that's why we get hurt when things don't go our way kasi nga binigay natin yung lahat for that other person hindi 20% or 30% lang...

Today, love (on my end, at least) has taught me...

...that no matter how she says she doesn't care what I do because we're not together anymore, she wants the old feeling again. Otherwise, we won't spend this much time fighting about the nights I went out, and hearing her say that I don't care what she feels based on all the things I did (which was just drink and go out with friends. don't tell me nagseselos sya.).

If she could only find it in her heart to listen, though...