What Has Love Taught You Lately?

never get too attached to anybody....in this wordly existence, you can lose anyone, including the person/s you love most, at any given moment, under any given circumstance, at any given time. Sounds morbid....but so real.

i dont agree with you angel_by_day: a person should at least one time in life experince love and open him/her self completely. The way to move ahead in a relationship is to learn one from each other and accept to do compromises.

i dont agree with you angel_by_day: a person should at least one time in life experince love and open him/her self completely. The way to move ahead in a relationship is to learn one from each other and accept to do compromises.

well, i am just answering the question/title. If that is what love has taught me, then let me be. At any rate, to answer you back, you can give unconditional love, why not. You are entitled to do that, why not. Im not saying that you shouldn't. But leave something for yourself. Precisely why people get into depression (major or minor, read on the criteria)....simply because you let your whole world revolve around this single person, for an indefinite period of time. That is what i am against at.

never get too attached to anybody....in this wordly existence, you can lose anyone, including the person/s you love most, at any given moment, under any given circumstance, at any given time. Sounds morbid....but so real.

always leave some love behind para sa sarili mo para pag dumating ang panahon na iwan ka, you wont feel empty...

don't trust the person that you just met online and does'nt want to give any info about him, or his pictures..

:thumbsupsmiley:

rite on! hiding under the cloak of anonymity at a safe comfy distance :thumbsdownsmiley:

love has taught me : beware of all of the members here :rolleyes: :cry: :upside:

sweeeeping generalization :upside: (all mtc men and women?)

.....love is a choiceit is not a spur-of-the-moment thingcupid has nothing to do with it.Love at first sight is more like lust at first sightyou have no idea what the meaning of LOVE is until you find yourself contemplating if you should leave your wife....1) because you are now in lust with another person2) because leaving her is the easiest way out. 3) because you miss the good old days.4) because privacy is now a thing of the past5) because you can not do the things you used to do when you were single6) because there are tons of reasons why you can leave herin the end, if you choose to stick it out with her then you are in love.SC.....love is a choiceit is not a spur-of-the-moment thingcupid has nothing to do with it.Love at first sight is more like lust at first sightyou have no idea what the meaning of LOVE is until you find yourself contemplating if you should leave your wife....1) because you are now in lust with another person2) because leaving her is the easiest way out. 3) because you miss the good old days.4) because privacy is now a thing of the past5) because you can not do the things you used to do when you were single6) because there are tons of reasons why you can leave herin the end, if you choose to stick it out with her then you are in love.SC

first off...im happy this thread got a lot of response. many thanks to those who have shared and for those who want to share...you're so very welcome. so write on my friends...

secondly, to add my own lessons to this thread i started...i have learned NOT to take things too seriously. In the past, im the "take things seriously" type of person...be it work, relationships, anything. If i spend my time and attention to it then automatically i take it seriously. Now ive learned to LET GO...live in the moment is how some people say it and adopt the mindset that if it's gone...it's gone and the past should remain in the past not to brought into the present and the future. CLOSURE to every experience that needs to be closed.

thirdly, im acknowledging that im a work in progress. someone asked me lately if i am sure i am ready and i answered him yes, i am. he challenged me by asking me if i ever thought about the possibility that i may be being readied myself for that one thing i have been praying for to happen...and that made me think. I still have my lessons to learn...yes, i am being molded as well.

lastly, to my friend who has been telling me to patiently wait for my partner in life to arrive because he's still "being molded to specs"...thank you for helping me realize that it's better to wait for "a well cooked" man who really wants me and is ready to bring me into his life than a man who may want me now only to change his mind right after "getting me" and end up just messing me up.

• 2 weeks later...