What Has Love Taught You Lately?

• 3 weeks later...

I have an ultimate crush on someone ever since elementary days. You know how that crush feeling that works like sometimes it flatters, sometimes it fades, but it never shutters. That’s how I define my feelings for her. Maybe I’m just infatuated by her looks and achievements in life since I don’t really now her that deeply. We’re never that close, but I know that she remembers me well since she frequently reacts to my social media posts; I’m not sure if she’s trying to give a sign like “Notice me na! Do your first move na!” or I’m just assuming, feelingero in my mind. I’m not the first move kind of guy honestly, I need some cranking to warm up and I hate making false assumptions leading to rejections.

Last couple of days, she messaged me asking for tips in her new interesting hobby. I’m expecting to meet her personally after long years but then she just want me to communicate with her via online. Sayang! Well maybe she’s not that really interested to me and just seriously asking for friendly help. Or quite maybe, I’m not that good in breaking the ice. Well my conclusion is just to let it be, if she messaged again I’ll just respond a dry one to barely talk and let her if she’s really interested, gel that dryness.

Here’s what love taught me lately. Be mature enough to control your slight feelings, a little burst of emotions will most likely disappoint in the end if you expect for more. 

• 2 weeks later...

You make mistakes yet even with all the effort of not making then again, pag nag away na, babalik nanaman sa step 1 sa pagkakamali na di mo naman na inuulit. Uungkatin ng uungkatin kahit years ago pa yon.

Idk wtf is with this meta that seems so prevalent. Nakakasawa. People hold grudges even for the smallest shit just to make a point.

Kaka 1+1 ng maliliit na grudges na di mapatawad, sumabog na.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Mahal mo talaga ang tao pag tinanggap mo siya ng buong buo.. inside and out. 

all her flaws, kahit ano pa work nya (obviously) and pati ugali nya..

kahit dumating ang time na hindi na tlga magiging kayo o hindi ka na nya mahal

pero you still respect and love her in any way.

thats the highest form for my pov..

this is what love taught me..

"She never fooled you. You knew exactly who she was but you loved her anyway.."

Edited by captainprice05