• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

What Has Love Taught You Lately?

• 2 weeks later...

I've learned that you can never ever Love a person too much... nor too little. Too much love for a person can practically destroy your relationship with that person - and it might bring out the worst in you. And showing too little emotion to a person that you love can also be dangerous to the relationship. It's a balancing act, I think. JUST LOVE HER ENOUGH... not too much... and not too little.

I think I've made a lot of selfish decisions before, But what I have learned lately about love is that.... THE LOVE THAT YOU FEEL FOR AN UNBORN CHILD IS THE MOST UNSELFISH AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE OF ALL.

I've learned that you can never ever Love a person too much... nor too little. Too much love for a person can practically destroy your relationship with that person - and it might bring out the worst in you. And showing too little emotion to a person that you love can also be dangerous to the relationship. It's a balancing act, I think. JUST LOVE HER ENOUGH... not too much... and not too little.

I second the motion. :thumbsupsmiley:

love for me needs time.

How can you say if you are just infatuated and not really in love?

How do you know that you can last forever with this person or not?

For me, love needs a certain maturity and you just can't jump into it.

I know of smart girls who just let their suitors wait...

Because if the guys easily get the girls, they can easily let go.

So, I guess you just have to play your cards right to land a mate (though not perfect), but can last for a lifetime.

Use time wisely. Let them wait.

DISCLAIMER: of course, not a guarantee. have met couples who actually were on for a decade, but didn't land in marriage.

also, do you think that love is only a feeling? IT IS MORE THAN A FEELING, IT IS A DECISION (SOMETIMES, A LIFETIME)

Do you think that all married couples wake up and say "Wow! I love looking at you wrinkled face and smelling your morning breath every single waking day?"

You tell me. :goatee: