What Has Love Taught You Lately?

Love has taught me to love, plain and simple. It taught me to be bold and be vulnerable at the same time. It taught me the value of trying, even when I knew in my heart that she had no feelings for me, choosing instead to savor the simple, happy moments while it lasted.

Edited by Lord Superb
  • Like (+1) 1

Love taught me that life is too short to waste trying to win over someone who can't love you back. Moving on is one of the hardest things to do, but, in time, you will come out of the experience with more clarity and a renewed sense of purpose. Indeed moving on builds up momentum and strength, just like a humble, flowing stream can lead to a raging river at the end of a tributary, whereas the lack thereof, stagnation, leads to decay.

• Like (+1) 1

it's hard, it makes me weak, sad and vulnerable

but one thing i can do is that i should love her for what she is, for what she has been through, bad or good, clean or dirty

and if she is not the right one for me, smile, thank her for all the good memories and blessings she gave me even though its a temporary one, and finally say i wish you well and good luck, i pray you lead a happy, contented and stable life and may god bless you lots :)

That I'm tired of being in this state. I feel like i'm constantly repeating my self, telling people my story, my favorites, my hopes, and everything. I don't to give a glimpse of myself -- a part of me -- only for them to become strangers in the end. I don't have the energy for this anymore.

Edited by Ephemeral

That everything I thought I knew about love up to this point is wrong -- well, maybe not everything, but a lot of them, for sure. That's because love is meant to be felt and experienced, not caged in meaning or context. Nowadays, I just open my heart and mind to whatever may happen. It's easier that way. I don't hope or expect. Neither do I consider myself an optimist or a pessimist. Let's just say that I've learned to be more receptive of life's lessons, always giving of myself but never closing up when I don't get what my heart desires.

• Like (+1) 1