What Has Love Taught You Lately?

Guest biancaanne

To shut my mouth, hold it in, and just enjoy whatever is there between the two of you. I'd rather keep a friend, than lose that one great love that I can never have in the first place.

What has love taught me lately - you can love a person even if you are not together anymore. Still can love the person even if you dont get to see him/her anymore.

And loving is not seeing the person's fault. no matter how much he/she has hurt you, you'd still love the person and accept him/her.

Happy ka na nalaman mo youve found your great love and still manage to be happy even if you can not be together.

if you want love to last you have to make concessions. you can't be entirely yourself. you will not be able to do everything you want to. love is about making little sacrifices for each other, and being genuinely happy for making those sacrifices. and it takes a whole f*ng lot of understanding to make things work. it's so easy to fall in love (if it's indeed love you're feeling), but extremely difficult to make it last.

I couldn't agree with you more.

1. “Pag hindi ka mahal ng mahal mo wag ka magreklamo. Kasi may mga tao rin na di mo mahal pero mahal ka.. Kaya quits lang.”

2. “Pag may mahal ka at ayaw sayo, hayaan mo. Malay mo sa mga susunod na araw ayaw mo na din sa kanya, naunahan ka lang.”

-by Bob Ong

LOL! nakakatawa pero totoo...

ito pa...

“Hindi porke’t madalas mong ka-chat, kausap sa telepono, kasama sa mga lakad o ka-text ng wantusawa eh may gusto sayo at magkakatuluyan kayo. Meron lang talagang mga taong sadyang friendly, sweet, flirt, malandi, pa-fall o paasa.” :D

true.. i have to agree on this one.. so many people mis-interpret the things others do.. it will not gonna k*ll you if you ask

Love taught me to be numb, cynical, and pessimist.

Such an irony when the greatest feeling could induce so much pain. :(

Oh well…but I still believe in romance.

It does exists…maybe not for me, but at least for others.

;)

love is a fellow of the lovee not the lover

a lovee is always deserving of the lover

but the lover is not alway deserving of the lovee