What Has Love Taught You Lately?

love sucks.. <_<

The heart clouds ur better judgment.. The Akon song "it dont matter" is a perfect example of this..

Forsaking everything and going against anyone for the one you love? Oh come on..

The more people that approves the better.. specially relatives -_-

Let the Brain do the thinking people!!! B)

1.)love taught me that no matter how much u love the person, it doesnt mean its urs for keeps and sometimes, it doesnt even return or reciprocate the love you give and..sometimes, they are the ones who breaks ur heart...

2.) Never force love...it is better to let it go..to let it find its true love than rather stay at your side and be unhappy.

3.) I believe if the person is for you..then time and fate will tell..but if its not for you.. everytime there is so many hindrances, so many problems...haiii...wag mo nalang pilitin..I know, there is someone meant for you..sadly, hindi sya.

4.) Never rush love, love will come unexpectedly...and do not search or look for it..coz the more you search, the more it runs away.. if u stay, it will come willingly on its own...then thats the time you hold on to it.

5.)If love wants to leave, then let it go..let it go doesnt mean that you dont love the person.

It may sound hard and it might hurt..but thru letting go..u learn to value its worth, its absence, and thru letting go...u learn to love again.