What Has Love Taught You Lately?

You don't get to choose, you just fall in love. And you get this person who is all wrong and all right at the same time. And you know that you love them so much except sometimes they just drive you completely insane and no one can explain it and the reason its so confusing is because its love.

No matter how ugly you think you are, that special person that loves you believes you are the most beautiful and irresistable thing on earth and nothing can ever change that.

Guys are like stars, there are a million of them. But only ONE of them can make your dreams come true

Saying goodbye is easy. It's knowing what we have to leave behind that's tough

crying isn’t going to bring him back, unless your tears smell like dogfood. So you can either sit therecrying and eating can after can of dog food until your tears smell enough likedog food to make your dog come back, or you can go out there and find your dog

...gaya noon... :P

love is just not meant for everyone.

lalo na yung mga di marunong ...gaya ko...dapat wag na lang...

parang ano lang yan eh...paulit ulit naman pero subok parin ng subok...expecting different results everytime...pero

ganun at ganun parin naman kase yung mga maling ginagawa ko inuulit ulit ko lang din...tas susubok nanaman..tas ganun nanaman...tama na lang....di talaga para sakin yan. Now i know na talaga. :hypocritesmiley:

yes yes its true..i'm in love!!! :blush: what a terrible predicament, i smile more, i eat more and i crave for burgers! i'm in love...with the most extraordinary man whom i've never had sex with to begin with! i'm in love...he's the most wonderful and generous man ive ever met...im in love! i'm in love with a man who hardly ties his shoelace... :heart:

Aq natutunan q n wla pl kwnta mnuod ng muvi pg mgisa lng.. wla kwnta mnuod ng mushy films pg mgisa lng.. pro ngayon natuto nq!! ayus!! wla sagabal!! wla mangungulet mgppsama s cr!! wla aagaw ng chicha q!! kya lng wla n dn aq mkausap after d muvi.. wla n dn aq ka arguement tungkol s buk n bob ong n puno un ng sense.. n nde anti christ c dan brown.. wla n q ksma mnuod ng muvi n regine... wla n dn aq ttakutin pg my horror just to cover n tkot dn aq... wla n dn mgssbi ang korni ng jwk q pero d mkpgslita ng strait kc tawa ng tawa... wla n dn aq kalaro s ps... wla nq klaro s GT.. wla n....................