What Has Love Taught You Lately?

That loving a person is a choice and you must take responsibility for whatever it may cause you and if you choose not to love that person, it's all up to you and nobody can force you to do whatever you may want to do...

It's all mind conditioning and easy to get out of it once you master the art of letting go :rolleyes:

Allow me to disagree :) Love with your all, other wise you would have never truly loved at all :wub:

That's not true. It's possible to love, without loving with your all, it basically just means that you're already anticipating the possibility of getting hurt, thus you're not loving with your all. Lovin with your all is being blind to everything and not ready for anything that's possibly going to happen.

That's not true. It's possible to love, without loving with your all, it basically just means that you're already anticipating the possibility of getting hurt, thus you're not loving with your all. Lovin with your all is being blind to everything and not ready for anything that's possibly going to happen.

you're soooo right. its the best way to keep yourself from getting hurt. its simpy falling in love but leaving something for yourself and for your future just in case your present relationship won't work. just keeping a little reservation and loving yourself more than loving the guy that might someday hurt you. who knows....

Sabi nila, kapag nagmahal ka, magtira ka para sa sarili mo... On my part kasi binibigay ko ung whole trust and confidence ko sa tao. No questions asked. Hindi na pagmamahal iyon kapag di 100%.

How bout you? :blush:

ei wag too much tiwala too your guy..i mean kasi bka masaktan ka lang in the future..like ako nag mahal ako sa isang lalaki lng tpos 100 % ko tlga bigay ko lahat sa kanya till one day niloko niya ako...ayun ako tuloy nahihirapan,ako ang nasaktan.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

.... yeah hindi dapat 100% .. dapat magtira ka sa sarili mo....

kahit 25% para in case di mag work ung relationship may matitira pa sayo if not love respect sa srili mo ....

i agree... magtira ka dapat para sa sarili mo... don't give all your love from someone na hindi pa sure kung siya na talaga ang makakatuluyan at makakasama mo habang buhay...

Hindi masama na ibigay mo lahat yung love mo sa isang tao kung ibibigay mo ang lahat sa kanya, dapat alam mo kung paano mo lulusutan yung pain na mararamdaman mo kapag nag-break na kayo.. :)

yup dont give 100% lugi k rin at the end...its better n u save something for urself

MERGING THREAD "KAPAG NAGMAHAL BA... SABI NILA KAPAG NAGMAHAL KA MAGTIRA KA PARA SA SARILI MO"

WITH "WHAT HAS LOVE TAUGHT YOU LATELY" ... THE PREMISE OF THE FORMER THREAD FITS RIGHT INTO THE EXISTING THREAD ON LOVE'S LESSONS LEARNED.

Edited by Wyld
you're soooo right. its the best way to keep yourself from getting hurt. its simpy falling in love but leaving something for yourself and for your future just in case your present relationship won't work. just keeping a little reservation and loving yourself more than loving the guy that might someday hurt you. who knows....

exactly. You don't want to end up the loser in the end. HELLO SA GANDA NATING TO! :lol:

Love doesn't have to have a happy ending, 'coz love doesn't have to end at all. A man realized he wanted his love back not wanting to be hurt again. The girl said "NO"! The man cried out to God, "If it was meant to be, why did i lose her?" God replied, "You didn't lose her...YOU LET HER GO!" When you love someone, don't expect that person to love you back the same amount. One of you will be ahead, the other behind. It's either you catch up or the other waits......

When things become difficult, remember why you started in the first place. Even if there's nothing else to sustain your efforts, a compelling reason can keep you going.

In dealing with the challenges that come your way, it can be easy to lose sight of the purpose behind your efforts. Take the time to reaffirm your commitment to that purpose, and you gain renewed strength to meet the many challenges.

The energy needed for discipline, for commitment, for effectiveness, for creativity, comes from following a meaningful, compelling purpose. Remember why, for it helps you to determine how, and to put that strategy into action.

Remember why, and you can find the strength to persist. Remember why, and you'll figure out a way to get the resources that you need.

You are at your best when following a noble and meaningful purpose. All that you are can be brought to bear when the reason is solidly connected to who you are.

Remember why, and you'll have what it takes to get it done.

Been there, done that, I once loved her with all though I knew it wouldn't last forever, and when it ended, it surely hurt like hell. Could have I been a fool for doing so ? Perhaps, but it was and is the only the way I know how to love. Would I ever do it again? Perhaps... Nothing is ever written in stone