• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The GLOBE Complaint Thread

^ED^GE^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hope we can get our money's worth. Almost all telcos and ISPs are giving us mediocre services. A good example is letting us subscribed for a 8mbps plan but giving us 3 to 6mbps only, and doing nothing for the complaints of their customers. It will be better if an international telco will penetrate the PH Martket. It might give them a good competition and the drive to be competitive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

our house is at 5 mbps, 1,599/month. mga two months or three months ago, globe came up with a DSL package for 15 mbps at 1,599/month. syempre, para di ako lugi, pa upgrade ako ng connection.

two months na, wala pa ring upgrade. so parang ninanakawan na ako ni Globe neto. paying 1,599/month at 5 mbps (most of the time its 4 mbps), while their other customers are paying the same amount but higher speed.

wala ring feedback and customer service. i need to call them every week to update.

ginoo talaga!

our house is at 5 mbps, 1,599/month. mga two months or three months ago, globe came up with a DSL package for 15 mbps at 1,599/month. syempre, para di ako lugi, pa upgrade ako ng connection.

two months na, wala pa ring upgrade. so parang ninanakawan na ako ni Globe neto. paying 1,599/month at 5 mbps (most of the time its 4 mbps), while their other customers are paying the same amount but higher speed.

wala ring feedback and customer service. i need to call them every week to update.

ginoo talaga!

naka lock ka siguro sa contract... you are now in the mercy of the telco due to weak philippine consumer rights law that we have

• 11 months later...