• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The GLOBE Complaint Thread

^ED^GE^

Guest Dennis®
The speed above is from my Globe Visibility account. Its improving everyday. last nite I got 1.2 MBPS.

Can anyone tell me what latency is?

nice. :)

Latency - Delay between the time when a device receives a frame and the time when that frame is forwarded out the destination port.

• 2 weeks later...
currently using 995.. for me, its too slow.. parati pa nadidisconnect. north caloocan area..

hmmmmm d naman ako na didisconnect although may times talaga na medyo bumabagal cya....but ok naman talaga..been using it for more than a month now...ala panaman complains except nung sat and sun nag ka DNS prob ata sila and d kami maka punta sa friendster.com and last week din d ako maka login sa pokerroom.com..un lang.....but its really ok..imagine its just 300 per month for me since my landline is already globelines worth 700 so good deal na talaga...beats dialup anytime of the day :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

only complaint that I have is that despite being a loyal subscriber since about 1998... never pa ako nakakuha ng free phone!

they never tell you that may ongoing promo sila... not until it's too late!

buti pa sa smart... madali sobra kausap! basta after ng lock-up mo... automatically may free phone ka based on your usage...

and if u wanna upgrade... it's up to you...

only complaint that I have is that despite being a loyal subscriber since about 1998... never pa ako nakakuha ng free phone!

they never tell you that may ongoing promo sila... not until it's too late!

buti pa sa smart... madali sobra kausap! basta after ng lock-up mo... automatically may free phone ka based on your usage...

and if u wanna upgrade... it's up to you...

like you said was true...............pero if you fight for it like me.....may free phone na, got 2 years without paying any monthly bills plus panala pa sa korte..............haaayyyyyyyyy globe...........when you will learn...........

i just bought a Globe sim for my secondary number, for the purpose of trying out their version of unlimited texting (which nasubukan ko na way back nung bago pa lang yung texting sa pinas)

mabagal ang confirmation na activated na, if ever na dumating in the first place, and once ko pa lng natanggap yung notice na patapos na yung UnliTxt ko

I still prefer Sun's unlimited texting, since may free calls pa yung 30-day unlimited text nila and walang hassle (except yung pang-convert ng regular load to unlimited load, but it's just a minor inconvenience)

I'll see how long I'll be able to stick sa Globe prepaid ko ngayon...

like you said was true...............pero if you fight for it like me.....may free phone na, got 2 years without paying any monthly bills plus panala pa sa korte..............haaayyyyyyyyy globe...........when you will learn...........

hahaha you mean you literally sued them?

dude... care to share to us what happened?

baka kasi mag-apply yun case mo sa amin...

globe bashing, here it goes:

i registered to their tipidItext, the international texting thing, supposedly 5 text msg to any int'l destination for 5 days

after i registered i could not send any international text for 5 days which is the duration of my registration. i called customer service, they could not do anything about it. basically i wasted P50 so that i can't send int"l text for 5 days. this is a shitty country

Edited by paige