The GLOBE Complaint Thread

^ED^GE^

same here smart bro user . makati area near don bosco, at first medyo nawawala signal pero after aweek ok na, speed mabilis din,

yung globe ba pede kahit na on mobile ka? like on the way to bulacan ? la union , may connetion ka ? parang celphone , any where you go?

Right now I am having good speed na naman not as fast as the DSL I use to have and not as fast as the smartbro I have sa office pero it okey for my usage. Tolerable naman sya but I am still looking for a faster one so waiting lang ako for destiny to get better. or Ill stick it out muna sa globe visibility account ko.

Literally its internet on the go. I use it to surf the net maski nasa car kami on our ay to some place. Okey naman ang speed and its useable. Way much better than we roam i use to have. Basta may signal ang globe you can surf the net. Its faster if yung signal is HSDPA or 3G. But there are places na GPRS lang and Edge. Speed you get here is only dial up speed. pag HSDPA I get as fast as 700kbps. The only thing I hate about it its inconsistent, there are days na mabilis but there are trying days na its slower than dial up. Customer service told me because in some place we are sharing one cell site which makes the commection slow but they are putting more cell sites daw to improve their service.

Before I am already terminating my subscription to globe but recently I think my speed is improving kaya ill still wait for it to improve.

With Globe Telecom recently increasing the rates of their Unlimitext Services from P20/2 Days and P50/5 Days to P20/Day, I'm switching to Sun Cellular for good. Just because tinanggal ng Smart yung unlimited texting promo nila, puwede na i-monopolize ng Globe ang consumers by increasing their rates.

I don't have a prob with SunCell's coverage. Di naman tayo nakatira sa liblib na lugar para maging concerned about signal coverage and network congestion. Do the math, mas tipid pa rin mag 24x7! I'm just being practical. Will just keep my Globe sim for back-up in case mapunta ako sa isang lugar na walang SunCell coverage.

With Globe Telecom recently increasing the rates of their Unlimitext Services from P20/2 Days and P50/5 Days to P20/Day, I'm switching to Sun Cellular for good. Just because tinanggal ng Smart yung unlimited texting promo nila, puwede na i-monopolize ng Globe ang consumers by increasing their rates.

I don't have a prob with SunCell's coverage. Di naman tayo nakatira sa liblib na lugar para maging concerned about signal coverage and network congestion. Do the math, mas tipid pa rin mag 24x7! I'm just being practical. Will just keep my Globe sim for back-up in case mapunta ako sa isang lugar na walang SunCell coverage.

really? effective when?

Yup Depende nga sa location mo ang speed ng Visibility. Sa Las Pinas Area, Mabilis Sa Taguig Mabilis. Makati and Ortigas Super Fast ( Sana Dito ko Nakatira) Some Parts of Sucat mabagal (Dial UP Speed). Basta HSDPA ang connection maganda. So far I am Satisfied naman. Its improving everyday. Now sa office ko eto na gamit ko its faster than my smart bro na.

Yup Depende nga sa location mo ang speed ng Visibility. Sa Las Pinas Area, Mabilis Sa Taguig Mabilis. Makati and Ortigas Super Fast ( Sana Dito ko Nakatira) Some Parts of Sucat mabagal (Dial UP Speed). Basta HSDPA ang connection maganda. So far I am Satisfied naman. Its improving everyday. Now sa office ko eto na gamit ko its faster than my smart bro na.

I'm getting 1.8Mbps using the E620 PC Card modem, with the E220 USB Modem I am getting 3.6Mbps although I think the Globe system is limited to a max of 1.8Mbps. For those of you planning to get Globe Visibility, the E220 USB modem is more flexible as you can also use it on a PC and you can actually change the location of the modem to get a better signal, I think the USB cable also serves as an antenna which is good. The only problem with a USB modem is that it's messy as you have to carry the cable always and its not neat when you try to use it on your laptop because of the additional clutter. Although the E620 modem has a provision for an external antenna, you can't get the antenna here in Manila. The speeds mentioned above are with HSDPA cellsites here in Alabang.

I'm getting 1.8Mbps using the E620 PC Card modem, with the E220 USB Modem I am getting 3.6Mbps although I think the Globe system is limited to a max of 1.8Mbps. For those of you planning to get Globe Visibility, the E220 USB modem is more flexible as you can also use it on a PC and you can actually change the location of the modem to get a better signal, I think the USB cable also serves as an antenna which is good. The only problem with a USB modem is that it's messy as you have to carry the cable always and its not neat when you try to use it on your laptop because of the additional clutter. Although the E620 modem has a provision for an external antenna, you can't get the antenna here in Manila. The speeds mentioned above are with HSDPA cellsites here in Alabang.

I got the E220 USB type. Globe Said nga maganda Speed sa Alabang area kasi dyan daw nakatira mga bosing nila. So far so good. I am using nga the longer cable provided with extra power usd attachment para raw mas mabilis sabi nung customer service and better signal.