In my room you'll find...

Clothes, not many

shoes, a few pairs

worn leather boots, lotsa pairs

work clothes, all cotton, fire resistant, lotsa sets

Usual TV/Cable/DVD combo

Personal essays and diaries, lots stuffed in nooks and crannies

A safe box (passport, visas, USD, etc)

Several boxes of Durex rubbers (supplied free by the company, wonder why??)

Queen sized bed, very powerful aircon, damn!

Lotsa books and scratch paper,

...but NO WORK stuff

Two cellphones, company use.

Portable radio to connect me to the operting sites.

Booze

Several rifle cartridges, live, just for old times sakes.

In the garage

2 complete sets of offroad tires, worn out

I busted radiator, the rocks still embedded

1 blown out cylinder head, the cracks hilighted in orange

Assorted parts, filters, and fuses

And hung on the wall, one steering rod for my 4X4, neatly broken in two. Nearly killed me, that one, going down from twisty baguio, and the steering goes dead suddenly on the very last curve. Braked like mad. Caused by an earlier crack I failed to notice.

Its there to give me nightmares when I think I am invincible.

1 graphite I-Mac, 1 Pentium 4 PC, scanner, cd writer, USB connectors for digital cams, Audio-Video Setup, DVDs, Books of John Grisham, Frederick Forsyth, Mario Puzo, etc., Safe, Legal-A4-Letter paper, Glossy Paper, Cameras, Tools, PDAs, Software CDs, MP3 cds, Vitamins and Toilet Paper.

In my room you will find silence. I hate meaningless noise. You will find a scent there of metal oil which I use on my guitars.

In my room, in a bag in the closet, you will find my beloved .45.

In my room you will find about 30 empty bottles of assorted liquor that I have not as of the moment been able to throw out.

In my room you will find 4 electric guitars, two amplifiers, my one acoustic guitar, and my 4-track recorder. There will also be my clothes strewn about and a small TV set. I also have a lot of books.

In my room you will find a very creaky bed. If I am lucky, then you will find my girl on that bed. If a guy finds my girl on my bed and wants to be lucky himself, then I will get my beloved .45 and make that guy very unlucky. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice thread. Thanks for bothering to ask.

• 4 weeks later...

In my room you will find a place of silence. It is a place where you can escape from reality. It would seem you wouldnt notice the outside world anyword. Also my bed attracts people to sleep and sleep. When you sleep in my bed you tend skip work the following. I dont whats with my room why people cant leave from my place :D

Guest Amalthea

A good book, a glass of water, and my Burt's beeswax lipbalm next to my bed. Current book: Love In The Time of Cholera. Only telltale sign is my god awful grad pic hanging on the wall. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Shoes nicely organize in a shoe shelve. My dresser with all the kikay stuffs, Its also organize in a way that my perfumes, my lipstick and accesories are arrange where i can easily find them. A comfortable bed, i got two lamps, scented candles, my kids stuff toys. A TV and VCD coz i love to watch films. Some books pag dpa inaantok. wala na un lng. :D

Tolkien books, stuffes doggies (they keep me company every night :P ), scented candles, about 4 bottle of lotion, baby powder, moisturizers, facial toners, pillow, wall fan, foot rug, a cabinet-ful of clothes, bags, night lamp, pictures of myself and my boyfriend, my foot scrub paraphernalia and more kikay stuff! :P

Tolkien and Puzo books, stuffed doggies (they keep me company every night :P ), scented candles, about 4 bottles of lotion, baby powder, moisturizers, facial toners, colognia, make-up, pillow, wall fan, foot rug, a cabinet-ful of clothes, bags, night lamp, pictures of myself and my boyfriend, my foot scrub paraphernalia and more kikay stuff! :P

bed with 7pillows, blue bob, 21" tv, dressing table, cabinet, lots of books, paintings, tons of files, scanner, cam, 2 printers, lots of shoes with matching bags. craft kits. 2 teddy bears, 1 stuffed monster Zugly, D&D Monster Manuals, Phone. 14" tv. antique mirror. tako. candles, spa stuff, facial spa gadget, foot spa gadget. hamper. 6 packs of glow in the dark stars stuck to the ceiling. 349 DVD movie discs, 135 VCD movie discs, dark red curtains, vitabone.

i know there are more things around here..

Edited by Vee