In my room you'll find...

Guest raine_

my room??? me.. me nsa bed... =) pillowsss... magazines(cosmo/fhm/penthouse) my cousin trisha (f she needs my help- grins) tv/vcd.. cabinet... shoes/bags... etc

things i can see from my point of view in my room:

queen-sized foldable bed/loveseat (it's not a couch that can be folded into a bed, it's a bed that can be folded into a couch. see the difference?)

coffee tabe

desktop pc

laptop

audio recording equiptment (mics, mic stand, mixer, effects, compressor, monitor speakers, fender passport 250)

guitar stuff (4 electrics, 1 acoustic, 1 calssical, 1 12-string, marshall amp, a dozen effects)

general entertainment stuff (TV, radio, DVD, PS1)

My complete FHM collection

trophies, helmets, leather jackets, motorcycle racing suits and other general motorcycle-related parts and gear

old R/C car stuff

5 ft. CD stack

buch of un-hung posters

In my room you'll find...

My bed which has 6 pillows and 2 blankets,

a TV,

a radio,

3 mirrors,

dozens of books,

my Road and Track; Car and Driver; PerformanceVW; European Car mags,

casette tapes,

CD's,

old shoebox full of senti stuff,

candles,

bottles of Cuervo Goldschlager Arctic Mango Baileys Absolut Kurant JW Blue,

yearbooks,

and a big ass industrial fan.

Guest Tease2

Hello, War!

My bedroom is fairly large. There are three built-in closets: the first two are filled with clothes. The third is where I keep things that I should throw out but somehow cannot: a busted lamp, a stack of worthless CDs, books I won't read, and a big box of yellowing photographs.

My bed is quite large, as well, with a lamp on a table beside. There is a small dresser up against the far wall. On it you find old make up kits, lipsticks, an assortment of oils, lotions, and a few bottles of cologne.

The other girlie knick-knacks I keep in the dresser drawers.

Two windows look out over the street. Another one opens out onto the landlord's garage and looks into the window of the apartment next door. The drapes I use do not match: I like the quirkiness it lends the room.

My books are crammed into an alcove of shelves, floor to ceiling. (I have attempted -- once or twice -- to introduce some order into the manner with which the books are stored, but these efforts were futile.) Up against the wall close to my bed is a TV rack upon which rests (what else?) my TV, a CD player, a set of speakers, and an old cassette player.

I try, as much as possible, to keep my room clean and orderly.

Oh, I almost forgot! I keep the dildos, the whips, the leather crotchless panties, the chains and the handcuffs in a trunk under the bed. Heh-heh.

Kidding, kidding, kidding!

mornin' war! :)

the stuff u will find in my room are:

1) appliances & standard room fixtures

2) double bed - with 8 pillows of different sizes and 2 fluffy blankets

3) cabinets - 2 for clothes, 3 for shoes & accessories, 2 for books & magazines

4) techno gadgets - my pc, laptop, pda connections, my mobile phones

and accessories

5) bags - luggages and shoulder/hand bags

6) dresser - with all the girlie stuff a woman needs

7) my collections : cds, dvds, vcds, vhs and yes, my personal collection of coca cola memorabilia