In my room you'll find...

i had a bad experience when i went with my wife to hong kong. we didin't like the food because parang may chinese herb na amoy. even Mc Do tastes different.

ocean park is perfect for whole family. night shopping in mongkok is full of adult toys, like vibrators, etc.

marco polo hotel is in a posh mall with gucci, louie vuitton, etc. internet is free in the malls........yippee!

Uh, I think this should be in a different thread... anyways a lot of people I know who visit HK from the phillies always complain about Mc Donalds.

And tama sila! Iba talga taste ng Mc Do sa HK. :(

In my room you'll find....my queen size bed which i share with my wife and two boys...in front of our bed is the TV, a 29-inch Kolin TV (very nice pictures..cheap pa) and my Xenon DVD player. Beside our bed on the left is our cabinet where we place our kids toys and clothes and on the other side is our cabinet where we keep our clothes and "toys" ;) .....i love my room!!! :D

in my room u'll see my cute and hugable stuff toys... all

in shades of pink.. the color of my room is also pink the curtains, my pillowcases

and bedsheet are in pink including slippers and towel...except for my shirts, jeans,

bags and rubber shoes which is blue by nature my favoite color is blue and

pink... :cool:

UPSSSSS.... before anything else u'll also find lots and lots of glow in the dark stickers in different shapes and sizes... so if u happen to turn off the lights as in maliwag pa din and very relaxing coz marami kang ma-iimagine sa rum ko... :D

well ull find lots of nude stuff in my room.....hehehe

just kiddin....

to be honest lots of trash in my room.....

i got everything in my room, except for a ref, im planning to buy one, so that i cud stay in my room forever, hehehehe.

• 3 weeks later...