Do You Let Your Partner Read Your Text Messages?

What for pa? sya lang naman nagttxt sakin, ano pang babasahin nya sa mga txt messages ko? hahahaha... basahin nya mga txt nya sakin?

Dapat may iba kang ka-sex...este ka-text pala...para may babasahin siya... :upside:

Seriously! Nothing makes a guy more suspicious than seeing ONLY his text messages on his partner's cellphone. Ano ka? You put yourself on PAUSE mode whenever you're not together?

PEACE!!! :D

Sa 'kin endi tama na ipabasa sa asawa o basahin ng asawa ang mga tex mssgs....

there are things that should be kept to yourself :goatee: he he he

If not avoidable, you must:

....give your girlfriend a man's name or a company name

....formulate a set of codes.... only you & your GF can understand

.... delete the tx while it's hot....needs vigilance

• 2 weeks later...

Do you read your partner's text messages without his/her permission?

Someone I know saw the cell phone of her husband with an alert that there was a message from his office mate who was flirting and had the hots for her husband. Since the husband kept assuring the wife that they were just good friends and hindi daw niya papatulan yung flirting, the wife disregarded it because she believed and trusted her husband THAT much.

Lo and behold, a few months later she was devastated to find out that he had already been carrying on an illicit affair with that woman for SEVERAL years.

SO BEWARE! Some men just plainly ABUSE your trust!

They DON'T deserve to be trusted at all!

i dont mind letting my gf read my inbox if she wants to, puro naughty texts nya lang naman yun haha! :P

actually my gf and i don't have a lemme-read-your-inbox-or-i-throw-a-tantrum s@%t, coz we trust each other enough and we both respect each other's privacy, but if she asks to read my inbox, sure why not? :D

no offense but i think it's stupid if a partner demands to see his/her lover's inbox all the time, well if the said lover starts to act suspicious then sure, be vigilant but when nothing's happening i don't think it's necessary, or atleast don't be damn demanding, kaya nga nasa relationship ka with the person kasi you trust them diba? it's also a matter of respect...i have some guy friends who have uber paranoid gfs na kulang nalang i-ban sila na makipagkaibigan sa ibang babae, well excuse me i've known their bfs simula ng mga totoy pa sila and they've known those guys for what, a few months? a year? :lol:

uhmmmmm......

k lng cgro...

but i dont think she has to go t dat extent....

kc wla n ko celfone e...

nnakaw e!!! nlasheng kc ko ayun nlaslas ung bulsa!!!

alangan nman hanapin nya p ung snatcher db?/

kya she rily dont have to go to dat extent

Guest bleeding_angel

NO! My messages are for me alone to read. If someone reads a message not meant for him or her, that message is often subject to misinterpretation.

If she gets your cel and read your txt msgs without your permission then its not right. IF she asks for it then y not. I just dont like it if she sneaks on reading your messages. On being right.... your cel is your personal belonging. Even if your married, your still entitled to your own privacy and your partner should not invade that. Partners should still respect each others privacy.