Do You Let Your Partner Read Your Text Messages?

i think letting your gf/bf see your cp messages or fb messages is not healthy. If you 're keeping a secret then you should not be in a relationship with your partner. May exgf ako before na pinapakialamn cp ko... Lahat ng text binabasa nia pati sentbox ko. Maxadong paranoid. Good thing wala ako tinatago. Pero it is not healthy you should have privacy kahit may bf gf ka na

No. But, I do tell him who sent me a mesaage what the message was about. This is true especially if my friends ask me to meet up with them. I also tell him who called and why. Same with FB and what ever mesaages I receive here.

There are times though that I ask him to read mesaages or even answer a phone call if am waiting for something important like word from my sister or mom and I can't attend to my phone right away.

For me Hindi privacy kasi Yun kahit Yun Nalang Para run walking Samaan ng loob Minoan kasi Yun PA Yung dahlias Para Matawan kayo dhil d nagkaintindihan

For me Hindi privacy kasi Yun kahit Yun Nalang Para rin walang Samaan ng loob Minsan kasi Yun PA Yung dahilan Para Magaway kayo dhil d nagkaintindihan

Yes. It's not just text messages. All MTC, FB, Swingasia, and theadulthub convos and exchanges can be accessed by both of us.

Business correspondences are usually ignored, mostly because they are boring and our works do not intermingle. Other than that, every message that we send or receive can be viewed by each other at any given time.

Edited by 99PercentCaffeine

I never have anyone read my text messages. Since I do not also read my GFs messages. I always LOCK my phone. Because I had one bad experience, many years ago, that almost ended up w/ my ex-GF committing suicide by drinking a bottle of merthiolate. I just managed to save her on a nick of time by rushing to the nearest provincial hospital ER. :) :) :)