Do You Let Your Partner Read Your Text Messages?

Yeah I do.. may one time na may balak akong surprise para sa kanya tapos nagkataon na nagtext pinsan niya so igla kong inagaw fone ko. Galit siya nun anu raw tinatago ko haha

Normal ba na you can demand to see the otbers fone pag kayo na?

Normal ba na you can demand to see the otbers fone pag kayo na?

• 3 weeks later...

Just because I want a bit of privacy in my personal life and belongings, doesn't necessarily mean I'm doing something wrong. Conversely, just because my partner wants the same doesn't mean I don't trust my partner. Text messages, or any conversation for that matter, often are set in a context between the conversing parties... a context that may not necessarily be apparent to a third person so much so that it is easy for that person to jump to erroneous conclusions. That being said, my answer is no, i do not feel it is right that you just let your partner read your text messages. However, I see nothing wrong with my partner asking about the message I received should she be so inclined. Isang halimbawa nyan, kunyari, may complaint ang parents mo sa asawa mo and they message you about it. Of course between you and your parents, walang filter ang sasabihin nila. It's up to you to filter the message and let it reach the concerned person without making too much of a ruckus. I admit however, that this system is prone to abuse for those people who will abuse it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...