Do You Let Your Partner Read Your Text Messages?

no'' privacy ko yun eh. at dapat my trust siya sakin.

I was put to test with that phrase. He did not accept that reasoning.

Just to get rid ng pagiging praning nya, I let him read my inbox and even sent items.

I agree with sillymeyeah, there might some text na ma mimisunderstood nya, pero sa iyo walang meaning, therefore, cat fight na naman kayo.

But if am to be asked, there should still be some extent of mystery or privacy despite the fact that you are so open about things. For some reason, sometimes, he doesn't trust me, kahit friend lang talaga ang opposite sex, he won't accept that reality, there will always be some doubts.

Mahirap kung minsan.

Edited by sikret_prend
sure.. why not.. i have nothing to fear anyway.. and when im in a relationship, i'm transparent with these things simply because hopefully he'd do the same..

I'm not the kind of person who'd spy.. unless given the reason to do so.. of course, when i've put all the pieces of the puzzle together..

But still not the phone.. nor wallet ... won't stoop down to that level..

the funny thing is, most men do check my phone! hahahaha!!! takot sila sa sarili nilang multo

hahahahaha gnaun ba... pasilip din nga phone..... baka di dumating txt ko sayo =)

well i do. i let her read everything. i dont have anything to hide and honesty is important to me. if theres a message that she dont understand or she sees in a different way...all she needs to do is ask. and ill tell her what its all about. its simply trust... and both of you needs something to believe in. something to trust in to. and every now and then you need to be reminded where you are standing..thats what your partner is there for...seriously. if im not serious bout her, i dont mind and thats another story.

The QUESTION is, how do I make her stop? Wala naman akong itinatago. I just DO NOT like to be investigated all the time. My phone is a purely business tool. I never use it to contact other women (not anymore). Yun lang, medyo private person talaga ako. And I NEVER read her cellphone messages. There are limits to intimacy, isn't there?

TELL HER YOU WILL LEAVE HER FOR GOOD ....

.... she will not even take a peek.... believe me

The QUESTION is, how do I make her stop? Wala naman akong itinatago. I just DO NOT like to be investigated all the time. My phone is a purely business tool. I never use it to contact other women (not anymore). Yun lang, medyo private person talaga ako. And I NEVER read her cellphone messages. There are limits to intimacy, isn't there?
  • 2 weeks later...