Do You Let Your Partner Read Your Text Messages?

bottom line is......yes i do let her read my messages so that she wont get the notion that i am cheating, also it will make her feel safe...... :hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley: ..............on the other hand.........no i dont let her because there is still a thin line of privacy.......further more, i dont let her read my messages kasi baka mahuli...... :evil: :evil:

thats the main reason why a second or third celphone is very useful :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by flite1111
  • 3 weeks later...

sure.. why not.. i have nothing to fear anyway.. and when im in a relationship, i'm transparent with these things simply because hopefully he'd do the same..

I'm not the kind of person who'd spy.. unless given the reason to do so.. of course, when i've put all the pieces of the puzzle together..

But still not the phone.. nor wallet ... won't stoop down to that level..

the funny thing is, most men do check my phone! hahahaha!!! takot sila sa sarili nilang multo

Guest Cleone

My hubby and I don't look each others text. It's always healthy to have some sort of privacy in any relationship. I guess we value respect and trust that's why we don't see a need to pry on each other's messages.

Edited by Cleone

Well, before i don't do that kind of thing, check on mobile phone. But then one time, just by chance, i opened her mobile to look for a phone number or something and happened to see her log, i was devasted with what I saw. So, now, i check occasionally but in a relationship, there should first be trust and i think that was broken but that's a different story all together.

palibasa yung iba dyan eh my mga tinatago kaya ayaw mag pakita ng fone... :boo:

para sa akin kung ang partner ko pinapayagan akong basahin ang mga tx messages nya

ibig sabihin nun wla syang tinatago... at natutuwa nmn ako sa ganun...

pero kung sasabihin skin "PRIVACY"

aba privacy mo muka mo ano tayo nag lolokohan.. hahhaha...

case to case basis talaga..sabi nga nila walang tama, wala ring mali...merong mga tao na kahit baluktot na ang katwiran, ipipilit na tama sila... anywayz on my case naman i have my own share of story im married, we both have our cp's i dont see any problems checking each others fone i check mo at indi wala naman problema, madali naman kc mahalata pag me tinatago ang partner mo he will always bring the fone with him even sa banyo as in hindi ihihiwalay sa katawan nya, nun nawala un sim nya while he's abroad ginamit na rin nya un sim ko so, iisa lang kami ng ginagamit na fone, at everytime na umuuwi sya galing abroad, sya lagi gumagamit ng unit ko. pag me txt para sakin ibibigay nya then he will ask kung sino yun...then i will tell him honestly ganon lang ka simple, i have another fone pa nga and i can buy a simcard pero naisip ko para saan?

Pero ang bottomline is do u let your partner read ur text messages? and my answer is definitely yes mas maganda ang transparency sa isang relationship, yun wala kang tinatago might as well indi magdududa ang partner mo