PacMan's Corner

menime

Agree with Edmund. hindi niya linya yung politika kaya makakasira lang sa kanya bukod sa madaming mapagsamantalang sasakay lang sa popularity niya at pera.

Pacman is undoubtedly one the the boxing greats in history. he already has his place in sports. hayanna na niya sa iba ang pulitika. sa ibang paraan nalang siya tumulong kung talagang gusto niya

• Like (+1) 1

love him or hate him, judge him or not, vote him or not, adore him or stomp him....those are not gonna matter,

MP is and will always be part of our FILIPINO PRIDE...from a nobody to a somebody, he is what he does best-

box and inspire...he says he's retired after this fight...not a soul believes that following a very impressive victory.

the moolah will just too tempting in a canelo alvarez fight....go Manny!

round 7

gJX0B9.gif

round 9

68VE0N.gif

jRJ3ZY.gif

I respect Manny Pacquiao as a boxer and as a person. Gusto lang maglingkod nung tao. Dun sa mga nagsasabing nasira sya ng pulitika, e di wag nyo sya iboto di naman nya kayo pinipilit, he just offered himself to serve. For me, the guy is very classy. He came from a country whose people dont really make it in life. A Thirld World so poor that people there spend their lives criticizing and bringing each other down. Manny Pacquiao is different.

Mabuhay ka Pacman. Mabuhay mga Pilipino! 😆😆😆

On Filipino Pride.

Hindi ako talangka. I am proud of every Filipino who becomes successful in any global arena. Pero that is different from saying I am proud to be Pinoy because of them. Unang una, like it or not, this is an individual accomplishment that you can't credit the entire country for. Pangalawa, sa totoo lang pauso naman ng ABS-CBN yang proud to be Pinoy. Pacquiao was built by the media to be the poster boy for Filipinos.

Again do not get me wrong, I respect his contributions to our history. How at one point he united all Filipinos from Class A-Z. But let us not blow his myth out of proportion. He is a SPORTS HERO. Not a Jose Rizal, and definitely not a Martin Luther King. I will not lie that I of course was happy everytime I saw him win. But at the end of the day, this is nothing more but a sport, and manny fought because its what he did for a living. That comes first, saka na lang yung karangalan ng bansa. At yun mga nagsisigaw ng proud to be pinoy, minsan sila pa itong hindi naman alam ang lyrics ng lupang hinirang na akala nila bayang magiliw.

Kaya nga, mas maganda kung si Manny kikilalanin na lang natin as a sports icon and nothing more. As an athlete and as a boxer, wala tayong magiging debate that he is great.

• Like (+1) 1

If he is offered another fight that's gonna make him a ton of money [again], he will come out of "retirement". I think Manny is fighting for the money now, not for pride, and most definitely not for the Filipino people. Can't say I blame him. Hard to turn down hundreds of millions of pesos just to show up in a night.

It may be unlikely, but I also hope he loses in the Senate. He should retire from boxing, stay away from politics, and avoid risky investments. He has more than enough money to last several lifetimes. He should remember to live a simple life, because as long as he continues living large (larger than life even), he will just need more and more money and will burn through all his cash.

He should realize politics is a black hole, a never-ending expense that sucks all your resources and bleeds you dry until you are compelled to obtain resources through other means. Staying in politics will just eat away his billions; from spending on campaigns to giving dole-outs to people because they are his constituents by virtue of his public office.

Manny should live a quiet life. He has earned it for himself and he owes it to his family.

• Like (+1) 1

I really hope it's his last fight. The man has not only gave so much to the sport of boxing but he also put the Philippines in the map. Maybe it's time to hang it up and just enjoy all the earnings he's made all throughout his boxing career, spend more time with his kids and his wife 'cos he ain't getting any younger. I hope he makes the most out of it while he still can because we all know the long term effects of boxing on a person's health.

he maybe fighting just for money... pero di natin maihahide ang fact na nakilala more ang mga Filipino Boxers dahil sa kanya... as a filipino we should still be thankful to him for what he has accomplished.

as for being a politician... he needed that to protect his assets... sasabihin natin hindi nya need maging politico... pero kaliwa at kanan pa rin naman ang humihingi ng tulong sa kanya... what is worse is kapag hindi sya nagbigay ng galing sa bulsa nya... tatawagin syang maramot etc... You know why nahahalal yung mga tulad ni Pacquiao na di naman qualified dapat na maging senador... because yung mga qualified na tao na naging senador ay di ginawa ng maayos ang kanilang mga trabaho... masisisi ba natin ang mga botante? they maybe wrong but still they are finding hope sa ibang kandidato...

• Like (+1) 1

he maybe fighting just for money... pero di natin maihahide ang fact na nakilala more ang mga Filipino Boxers dahil sa kanya... as a filipino we should still be thankful to him for what he has accomplished.

as for being a politician... he needed that to protect his assets... sasabihin natin hindi nya need maging politico... pero kaliwa at kanan pa rin naman ang humihingi ng tulong sa kanya... what is worse is kapag hindi sya nagbigay ng galing sa bulsa nya... tatawagin syang maramot etc... You know why nahahalal yung mga tulad ni Pacquiao na di naman qualified dapat na maging senador... because yung mga qualified na tao na naging senador ay di ginawa ng maayos ang kanilang mga trabaho... masisisi ba natin ang mga botante? they maybe wrong but still they are finding hope sa ibang kandidato...

Right, he put the Philippines in the boxing map. As far as boxing is concerned, wala tayong masasabi kay Pacquiao. I got all respect for him as that. I mean he sold his fights by being exciting. he didn't need to be a trash talking punk. He didn't need to be a thug. He was a very charismatic fighter. All smiles and waves as he marches into the ring, but was just a freakin machine when he was fighting. It was awesome to watch him pummel guys bigger than him. The Margarito fight is one of my favorites, not just of Pacquiao but of all boxing matches. Galing talaga. Going into that fight as a welterweight and completely outclassing a guy who is practically a middleweight.

Sakin kasi, why be a politician? Politicians create divisiveness. Name me one politician in the national level who does not have any detractor? For a guy who has represented unity, this is not where he belongs. He can help the needy in other more effective ways.

Look at FPJ. Di sya naging presidente pero ang dami tinulungan kahit patago. Di lang mga artista. Dami sinuportahan na foundation, donasyon pa para magpatayo ng mga classroom, at ibat ibang cooperatives na tumulong sa mga magsasaka. Aside from being the onscreen inspiration, he dedicated his life to philantropic work without begging the press to write for it. And like Manny, sinira din si FPJ ng pultika.

Or kung talagang gusto ni Pacquiao maging pulitiko, huwag sya magmadali maging senador o presidente sana. Tularan nya sina Vilma Santos o si Isko Moreno na nagaral muna talaga at tinigil pagaartista para magconcentrate sa pagiging public servant. Start small and build your way up. After all your actions will speak louder than your words

• Like (+1) 1

Manny Pacquiao is a great boxer and an even greater person. I hope he retire for good and enjoy his time and resources with his beautiful family. Boxing is a cruel sport i dont want him to get hurt permanently. I hope he wont enter politics. But who am i to say what he should do or not? He is his own man. He can do whatever he wants. He plays basketball, he sings, he acts, he host tv shows, he loves the limelight..why limit the guy hes not hurting anyone. He does those things because he can and we have to respect that.

On Filipino Pride.

Hindi ako talangka. I am proud of every Filipino who becomes successful in any global arena. Pero that is different from saying I am proud to be Pinoy because of them. Unang una, like it or not, this is an individual accomplishment that you can't credit the entire country for. Pangalawa, sa totoo lang pauso naman ng ABS-CBN yang proud to be Pinoy. Pacquiao was built by the media to be the poster boy for Filipinos.

Again do not get me wrong, I respect his contributions to our history. How at one point he united all Filipinos from Class A-Z. But let us not blow his myth out of proportion. He is a SPORTS HERO. Not a Jose Rizal, and definitely not a Martin Luther King. I will not lie that I of course was happy everytime I saw him win. But at the end of the day, this is nothing more but a sport, and manny fought because its what he did for a living. That comes first, saka na lang yung karangalan ng bansa. At yun mga nagsisigaw ng proud to be pinoy, minsan sila pa itong hindi naman alam ang lyrics ng lupang hinirang na akala nila bayang magiliw.

Kaya nga, mas maganda kung si Manny kikilalanin na lang natin as a sports icon and nothing more. As an athlete and as a boxer, wala tayong magiging debate that he is great.

Yeah.. tama.. talangka is the word. Kanina ko pa nga iniisip yun tawag sa mga ganung tao. Yung madaming nasasabi pag ummunlad o nagiging succesful ang kapwa nya. Nadali mo.

Yeah.. tama.. talangka is the word. Kanina ko pa nga iniisip yun tawag sa mga ganung tao. Yung madaming nasasabi pag ummunlad o nagiging succesful ang kapwa nya. Nadali mo.

Alam mo, hindi naman komo krinikritiko si Manny ibig sabihin hinahatak na pababa.

Siguro naman sa pagiging boxingero nya, wala naman nagsasabi ng masama di ba? Sabi ko pa nga, nung hindi pa sya nababahiran ng putik ng pulitika, lahat naman iisa boses tungkol sa kanya. Lahat naman sumusuporta sa laban nya at pinagdadasal na sana manalo sya.

Pero kelangan ba sya lagi purihin? Lalo na sa mga ginagawa nya sa labas ng boxing na sa totoo lang di naman successful? Ok lang na humanga, pero hindi na paghanga ginagawa ng iba kundi pagsamba na. Idolatry kung baga. Tipong pag me sinabi kang hindi maganda kay Pacquiao, parang blasphemy na ginawa mo. Kaya tayo natatawag na pactards eh.

Ang totoo nyan, sikat lang si Manny kaya kahit ano gawin nya, pinupuri sya. Kung mamigay sya ng supot na me bigas at delata sa mahihirap, sasabihin ang bait bait nya..... Pero pano kung kagaya halimbawa ni Mar Roxas gumawa nyan? Sasabihin Epal di ba? Ok lang sa kanila na ginagawang vanity project ang pagiging public servant. At umaabsent lagi. Pero kung si PNoy halimbawa magising ng tanghali o magbulakbol sa trabaho, tingin mo kukunsintihin din sya ng ganyan?

Alam mo, hindi naman komo krinikritiko si Manny ibig sabihin hinahatak na pababa.

Siguro naman sa pagiging boxingero nya, wala naman nagsasabi ng masama di ba? Sabi ko pa nga, nung hindi pa sya nababahiran ng putik ng pulitika, lahat naman iisa boses tungkol sa kanya. Lahat naman sumusuporta sa laban nya at pinagdadasal na sana manalo sya.

Pero kelangan ba sya lagi purihin? Lalo na sa mga ginagawa nya sa labas ng boxing na sa totoo lang di naman successful? Ok lang na humanga, pero hindi na paghanga ginagawa ng iba kundi pagsamba na. Idolatry kung baga. Tipong pag me sinabi kang hindi maganda kay Pacquiao, parang blasphemy na ginawa mo. Kaya tayo natatawag na pactards eh.

Ang totoo nyan, sikat lang si Manny kaya kahit ano gawin nya, pinupuri sya. Kung mamigay sya ng supot na me bigas at delata sa mahihirap, sasabihin ang bait bait nya..... Pero pano kung kagaya halimbawa ni Mar Roxas gumawa nyan? Sasabihin Epal di ba? Ok lang sa kanila na ginagawang vanity project ang pagiging public servant. At umaabsent lagi. Pero kung si PNoy halimbawa magising ng tanghali o magbulakbol sa trabaho, tingin mo kukunsintihin din sya ng ganyan?

Dude, leave Manny Pacquiao alone. You dont like him then dont vote for him. May alam ka pang sinira sinira eh gusto lang naman maglingkod nung tao. He is rich, he is very successful, healthy and he is a good person. More than anything else, buo at masaya ang pamilya nya. Yan naman ang dasal natin para sa bawat Filipino. Eh ikaw, kumusta trabaho at pamilya mo?. Andami mo pang nasasabi eh wala naman pakialam sayo si Manny. By the way, its good u mentioned the word Talangka. Trust me, you can be a one without u knowing.

Dude, leave Manny Pacquiao alone. You dont like him then dont vote for him. May alam ka pang sinira sinira eh gusto lang naman maglingkod nung tao. He is rich, he is very successful, healthy and he is a good person. More than anything else, buo at masaya ang pamilya nya. Yan naman ang dasal natin para sa bawat Filipino. Eh ikaw, kumusta trabaho at pamilya mo?. Andami mo pang nasasabi eh wala naman pakialam sayo si Manny. By the way, its good u mentioned the word Talangka. Trust me, you can be a one without u knowing.

I hate to be the one to say this to you, but Manny does not know you exist either. For sure your well wishes and messages for him in this thread hindi nya din nabasa. Come on! You do not have to be so defensive of him even from fair criticisms. Ano sya? Dyos? Alam mo kung ano opposite ng talangka? Linta na kakapit sa kanya at sisipsip ng husto. Trust me too you can also be one without knowing. Kaya huwag mo din sayangin oras mo kakadepensa sa kanya. Asikasuhin mo din pamilya or trabaho mo na lang, kasi hindi ka naman mapapasalamatan ng personal ni Manny.

Si Mar Roxas at si Binay, sabi nila gusto din nila maglingkod. Pero malamang sila tatawagin mong epal, pero si manny pag nakita mong mamigay ng supot bilib ka kaagad sa sinseridad nya tumulong. Kung sinsero nga, eh bakit nya ginagawang sideline pagiging congressman. Tama naman si Sen. Saguisag eh.

As for Manny being a good person.... well he has a public image to maintain. How much of it is real? Taong malapit lang sa kanya makakapagsabi nito. Nakita natin hindi naman immaculate yun tao. Eto isipin mo, kung di sya ganyan kasikat, magiging atat ka ba ipagtanggol sya lagi? Think about that before throwing Ad Hominems

• Like (+1) 1

I hate to be the one to say this to you, but Manny does not know you exist either. For sure your well wishes and messages for him in this thread hindi nya din nabasa. Come on! You do not have to be so defensive of him even from fair criticisms. Ano sya? Dyos? Alam mo kung ano opposite ng talangka? Linta na kakapit sa kanya at sisipsip ng husto. Trust me too you can also be one without knowing. Kaya huwag mo din sayangin oras mo kakadepensa sa kanya. Asikasuhin mo din pamilya or trabaho mo na lang, kasi hindi ka naman mapapasalamatan ng personal ni Manny.

Si Mar Roxas at si Binay, sabi nila gusto din nila maglingkod. Pero malamang sila tatawagin mong epal, pero si manny pag nakita mong mamigay ng supot bilib ka kaagad sa sinseridad nya tumulong. Kung sinsero nga, eh bakit nya ginagawang sideline pagiging congressman. Tama naman si Sen. Saguisag eh.

As for Manny being a good person.... well he has a public image to maintain. How much of it is real? Taong malapit lang sa kanya makakapagsabi nito. Nakita natin hindi naman immaculate yun tao. Eto isipin mo, kung di sya ganyan kasikat, magiging atat ka ba ipagtanggol sya lagi? Think about that before throwing Ad Hominems

Im not waiting for gratitude from Manny nor im expecting him to acknowledge me. I let him be,. Just like him, he doesnt center the attention to himself. Instead he gives all the glory to God for his success. His life used to be in shambles. Womanizing, firnicating, gambling, drinking. But God is good to him, He gave him 2nd chance. Im not waiting for Manny to acknowledge me. Pag struggling ang kapwa Filipino, ipagdasal natin. Pag succesful ang kapwa Filipino, ipagpasalamat natin. Its called RESPECT. Kung puro tayo kritisismo, mas magandang ichek muna natin sarili nating mga buhay at pamilya. A critics life is very sad.

Im not waiting for gratitude from Manny nor im expecting him to acknowledge me. I let him be,. Just like him, he doesnt center the attention to himself. Instead he gives all the glory to God for his success. His life used to be in shambles. Womanizing, firnicating, gambling, drinking. But God is good to him, He gave him 2nd chance. Im not waiting for Manny to acknowledge me. Pag struggling ang kapwa Filipino, ipagdasal natin. Pag succesful ang kapwa Filipino, ipagpasalamat natin. Its called RESPECT. Kung puro tayo kritisismo, mas magandang ichek muna natin sarili nating mga buhay at pamilya. A critics life is very sad.

A fantard's life is more pathetic though. And come on. Do not be a hypocrite. Surely you have criticized public personalites, presidents, athletes, celebrities etc.

Mayweather mentions God too all the time. But would you say he too is a good person? Many politicians say they wanna serve the public, but do you necessarily believe that all of them are sincere? Of course not..... Unless they are as famous as pacquiao maybe you would.

The problem with fantards is you cannot separate Manny the fighter, Manny the politician, and Manny the person. I have all RESPECT for him as a fighter. Did you hear me say anything bad sa pagboboxing nya? Pero do I also need to respect him as a politician? Duh!

And as a person, I neither praised or criticized him because I do not know him personally. I know that what we see of him is a projected public image. Every public figure has one to maintain and I understand that is important. But how much of it is real in his private life? I do not know kasi hindi naman ako nakatira kay Pacquiao. We do know that he is not immaculate though, but whatever.

I congratulate him on his success in the sport, I do respect him as a SPORT HERO. But I do not need to look at him as a Jose Rizal or a saint.

• Like (+1) 1

The 47-year old fan really can't separate Manny the boxer from Manny the politician. :lol:

Exactly my thoughts.

Ang hihipokrito nga ng mga fantards ni Manny eh. Kaya lang naman nila lagi pinagtatangol kasi sikat! Yung mga ginagawa ni Manny sa Pulitika, kung si Mar Roxas gagawa, sigurado sasabihin nila Epal. Ok lang na panay absent si Manny sa Kamara at sa dalawang terms wala ni isang batas naipasa. Pero kung si PNoy magbulakbol sa trabaho nya, siguradong magra-rally yan sila.

See there are sensible fans, and there are those na talagang Dyos na tingin kay Manny.

If you noticed, his posts on the political threads are laughable and shallow. But on topic, Manny should just retire and be a philanthropist. He does not deserve to be a politician. If he somehow wins and becomes senator, he will become the laughing stock of the Senate. I mean has he interpellated someone as a congressman?

Sabi ko nga, si FPJ sobrang respeto noon binibigay sa kanya. Bukod sa pagiging Filipino Icon, kilalang matulungin talaga sa tao at hindi nagpapapress con sa mga tulong na nabibigay nya.

Nung pumasok sa pulitika, ayun na. Kung sino sino ng mga oportunista kumapit sa pangalan nya, tapos naging laughing stock na sya kasi talagang wala namang alam.

Huwag na ito tularan ni Manny. Dun na lang sya lumugar kung saan hindi mahahati opinon sa kanya ng tao. Kung saan respeto lang ang makukuha nya. Napakadumi ng pulitika eh

• Like (+1) 1