PacMan's Corner

menime

sabihin na nating na-mafia si pacquiao today. pero hindi kaya sa mga nakaraang mga laban ni pacquiao (sama mo na yung huli nya kay margarito), sya rin ang pinaboran ng mafia?

weather weather lang yan. wag sasama ang loob.

sabihin na nating na-mafia si pacquiao today. pero hindi kaya sa mga nakaraang mga laban ni pacquiao (sama mo na yung huli nya kay margarito), sya rin ang pinaboran ng mafia?

weather weather lang yan. wag sasama ang loob.

I guess malinaw na luto nga ang laro.. Most likely, money issues yan...

Malaki naibigay sa judges para ibigay ang game in favor of the challenger.

A re-match would mean more income for Arum in the future.

Too bad si Pacquiao ang nagamit ni Arum this time para sa personal na interes ng mokong na un.

Alam ng lahat na after ng Bradley-Pacquiao eh naghihintay na ang Pacquiao-Mayweather fight, so kung magkakaron pa ng re-match ito between Bradley and Pacquiao, malamang gawing trilogy pa ito kung saka-sakali.

Even ung mga kapwa Americans ni Bradley, disappointed sa result ng game.

Oh well, tapos na ang laban, ala ng magagawa pa dun.

May UFC pa naman eh, mabuti pa dun, bihira ang pulitika, at hindi ganito karumi.. :angry2:

How? In what manner?

obviously with his newly found religious belief he lost his KILLERS INSTINCT

he lost & yet bradley ended up in a wheelchair, imagine how BADLY bradley would have ended up with had pacquiao took it in his own HAND to win CONVINCINGLY

The most plausible explanation I've heard so far is that Nevada Gambling (Controlled by Mafia) gives out odds and takes in all bets and in the process takes a betting position. Whenever Mexican fighters fought, Mexicans bet heavily for their hero, offsetting the heavy bets by Filipinos in favor of Pacquiao. But In the fight with Bradley, very few Americans placed bets on Bradley; with big bets on Pacquiao despite the odds given, the Mafia stood to lose a LOT if Pacquiao wins. With no knockout, it was a call by the judges they picked.

i have always wondered why they don't use technology to score or at least settle disputes such as the pacman-bradley fight or even the marquez-pacman fight...there are video footages of the entire fight...the nebrada state commission (or whoever) can simply review the tape and see who really threw the more and better punches...or maybe the next time, install multiple cameras around the ring to see all angles...anyway from my vantage point, pacman won....maraming kumita with that pacman loss from the judges...smells like syndicate crime took over

i have always wondered why they don't use technology to score or at least settle disputes such as the pacman-bradley fight or even the marquez-pacman fight...there are video footages of the entire fight...the nebrada state commission (or whoever) can simply review the tape and see who really threw the more and better punches...or maybe the next time, install multiple cameras around the ring to see all angles...anyway from my vantage point, pacman won....maraming kumita with that pacman loss from the judges...smells like syndicate crime took over

The big winner here would be Bob Arum he promotes both fighters and decides who would win. Manny already knew who will win even before the fight has started it is evident in his post fight interview you can even see him smiling.