PacMan's Corner

menime

But whatever gain I had, I counted as loss for the sake of Christ. Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith—that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death,that by any means possible I may attain the resurrection from the dead. Philippians 3:7-11

Manny Pacquiao

This is a huge And controversial win by Bradley. Whatever happened to the claim of Roach before the fight that he got Bradley figured out and Manny will gonna win by knockout.

But more than that, I admire Manny a lot for his humility even in a very controversial defeat. Keep the faith, Manny.

Yes it was controversial and maybe most of the world disagrees with the verdict, but what do they say in MMA again?

"Don't leave it in the hands of the judges."

Manny's spiritual rebirth is great. Maybe he needs something like this to rekindle his killer instinct though. Compassion is one thing, but IMO fighters know that it's their job to knock the other guy out especially if the other guy is still hitting back.

Very controversial split decision favoring Bradley.

Take a look at this article:

http://content.usato.../1#.T9Qx0YFOOvU

Anyway, boxing is in the hands of the referee if you're not able to knockout your opponent :)

kailangan maka knockdown or madominate ng challenger ang champion. kabaligtaran ang nangyari baka akala ng judge champion si bradley. anyway maganda ang 2nd career ng mga boxing judge pwede silang kusinero sa mamahaling resto.:lol: