PacMan's Corner

menime

pacquiao-mayweather fight is off, arum looking to yuri foreman as pacquiao's next opponent, so sad, dapat nagbigayan na lang psychological lang naman ang blood test, baka akala ni pacquiao eh blood donation hehehe, kunting tusok lang sa daliri blood test na yun, manghihina ka na nun? so sad, oh well the positive side to fighting foreman is for pacquiao gunning for an unprecedented 8th world title, oh well i'm still hopeful that pacquiao would still fight mayweather in the later part of the year now that would have been a blockbuster

actually there is some history here as to why pacman refused to have his blood drawn so close to a fight. when he fought morales for the first time, blood was drawn from him two days before the fight. and since he was making weight at the time, he felt weak after blood was drawn from him. sure, enough during the fight, his punches had no power which is why he lost.

here is the link for said article: http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-10947-I...his-blood-drawn

even if it is just psychological, it would mean that pacquaio is fighting at a disadvantage and with the caliber of a fighter like mayweather, this is a clear advantage for him. that its why mayweather is pushing hard for random drug testing. Anyway, i do hope pacman fights marquez next.

it's on... it's off... it's NOT off... it's DEFINITELY off........ then usually what comes next is... it's ON.

at least that's what happened in Pac's negotiations with Dela Hoya and Hatton, both Golden Boy fighters.

tomorrow is 9 weeks before march 13 or if they look at a march 20 date that's still 10 weeks to go..... they only need 8 weeks to train and a couple of days for a promotional tour, so there's plenty of time.

if its true that the mayweather camp is willing to do blood tests no less than 14 days before the fight, it looks like they're closer to a deal than they're leading everyone to think.

it's on... it's off... it's NOT off... it's DEFINITELY off........ then usually what comes next is... it's ON.

at least that's what happened in Pac's negotiations with Dela Hoya and Hatton, both Golden Boy fighters.

tomorrow is 9 weeks before march 13 or if they look at a march 20 date that's still 10 weeks to go..... they only need 8 weeks to train and a couple of days for a promotional tour, so there's plenty of time.

if its true that the mayweather camp is willing to do blood tests no less than 14 days before the fight, it looks like they're closer to a deal than they're leading everyone to think.

My sentiments exactly. And now Mayweather proclaimed that he suggested the blood test 14 days before pressures the pacquiao camp to make a decision. I think it's on!

My sentiments exactly. And now Mayweather proclaimed that he suggested the blood test 14 days before pressures the pacquiao camp to make a decision. I think it's on!

Yeah, the first clue is that they met for 9 hours. I mean what do you talk about for 9 full hours?! They couldn't have been talking about the cut-off date the whole time, like Arum starts with "We want 30 days", then Schaefer says "No, we want 2 days". It wouldn't take them 9 hours to discuss unless they were conceding to each other 1 day at a time every 45 minutes!

Yeah, the first clue is that they met for 9 hours. I mean what do you talk about for 9 full hours?! They couldn't have been talking about the cut-off date the whole time, like Arum starts with "We want 30 days", then Schaefer says "No, we want 2 days". It wouldn't take them 9 hours to discuss unless they were conceding to each other 1 day at a time every 45 minutes!

For 9 hours?!! With time that long, they could've planned the whole script for a Pacquiao/Mayweather Trilogy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_gyX5a1AIg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_gyX5a1AIg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_gyX5a1AIg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

HItler react to falling of Pacmay vs gayweather fight

for Mayweather .. This is costly .. too much talk .. too much bellyhoo ....

He is not a boxer .. but a talker .. Never he will find a more lucrative fight than this .. a fighter talks with his fists ... not with his mouth ...

An eight title may be in the works .. A unification bout with Mosley will not be as lucrative but will also generate some hype ... A trilogy with Marquez .. This will bring a good payday ...

I think we have to move on .....

Forget about the Gayweather fight ....

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!!

fyi, alex was never silent on the issue. he even rebutted the claim of floyd sr. and even said he doesn't understand food supplements because he's a high school dropout something like that.

parang ako rin yun nagsabi nun.... ibig ko sabihin silent na si alex now....

sabi ni alex ariza.... di daw maintindihan ng HS drop out ang ibig sabihin ng scientific weight & stamina / power training/ HIIT. hehe.

masyado kasi nagbabasa ng abante tonite si Floyd Sr. nabasa nya sa joke portion nag urine test si manny at dami nakita na substance sa urine... alaxan, cafe puro and motolite. dagdag mo pa yung iba.

come to think of it, completo si manny sa ingredients...

alaxan- pang kontra sakit.

cafe puro- kontra tulog... (yan ang nakilumutan ni hatton)

motolite- pang matagalan kahit ilang rounds (kay jinkee, krista, dianne, ara....)

So who's next for the pacman? Joshua Clottey or Tim Bradley?

Yuri foreman was rejected because he is too big.

Malignaggi & Marquez won't make money.

---

Malinaggi .. Yes ... Marquez .. Hmmm ... I think this would be a nice payday for Manny ... I think this would be a great matchup ...

Eventhough Yuri is bigger ... a better boxer would easily beat him to the punch ....

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!

ang dami talagang sat-sat ng kampo ng duwag na si floyd, jr.

baka gusto niya pa every round mag blood test sila. nak ng patola naman.

tapos magsasalita pa ng gusto pa rin nya kalabanin si pacma. aya'y lumaban ka na kung talagang kaya mo kung hindi undercard ka nalang kalaban mo si aling dionisia!!!!!!!

CHICKEN!!! AS IN MANOK!!!!!!!!!! TUMITILAOK KA SIGURO SA UMAGA!!!!!!!

MANGITLOG KA NA RIN NG DALAWA PARA MAGKAROON KA NG YAG-BOLS LUMABAN!!!!!!!

DUWAG KANG HINAYUPAK KA!!!!!!!

ang dami talagang sat-sat ng kampo ng duwag na si floyd, jr.

baka gusto niya pa every round mag blood test sila. nak ng patola naman.

tapos magsasalita pa ng gusto pa rin nya kalabanin si pacma. aya'y lumaban ka na kung talagang kaya mo kung hindi undercard ka nalang kalaban mo si aling dionisia!!!!!!!

CHICKEN!!! AS IN MANOK!!!!!!!!!! TUMITILAOK KA SIGURO SA UMAGA!!!!!!!

MANGITLOG KA NA RIN NG DALAWA PARA MAGKAROON KA NG YAG-BOLS LUMABAN!!!!!!!

DUWAG KANG HINAYUPAK KA!!!!!!!

Gayweather doesn't have balls. Mabuti pa si Golden Girl Dela Hoya, may ovaries to fight Pacman. :lol:

Gayweather doesn't have balls. Mabuti pa si Golden Girl Dela Hoya, may ovaries to fight Pacman. :lol:

kala lng ni dela hoya kya nya si pacquiao kaya pmayag, kung nauna match ni pacman -hatton or pacman cotto baka preho din sila ng sinasabi ni gayweather pra umayaw sa laban hehe