PacMan's Corner

menime

gahaman naman sa pera si pacman. gusto pang kunin kay mayweather perang pangampanya nya. tama ginawa ni floyd wag labanan ang adik na ungas na ito. dapat scientifically explain ni pakman lakas nya. kundi nya kayang explain aside sa salitang hard work at talent. talagang roid maniac itong pakman na ito. <_< :thumbsdownsmiley:

has pacman ever tested positive in any drug testing sa mga laban niya?

naka ilang titles na siya no controversy about that whatsoever. di ba parang sinabi na ring tanga ang mga taga conduct ng testing at hindi nakita yung kung may drugs of any kind siyang gamit. pati yung mga kalaban niya meron na bang nag reklamo?

imagination lang yan because the mayweathers are truly legends.......in their own minds!!!!!!!!

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

takot si pakman pinalaki doping test pa demanda demanda pa.

---

well .. its a test ... baka kailangan mag review si Pacman ... mahirap bumagsak ... :hypocritesmiley:

Kidding aside ... There are tests conducted before at after the fight ... Usually its urine test .. because if ever that blood would be extracted from the boxers near fight night .. Some may still feel weak ...

Another thing at stake here is the commissions credibility .. on how they conduct the test .. So does this mean they should scrap it?

I do stick to Bob Arum .. that only once in lifetime a fighter with such of God given talent would come ... He is already considered the Henry Armstrong of this generation ...

Test or no test ... Mayweather will be remembered as the one who dodged Pacman ... not the other way around ..

E ikaw ba naman uminom ng walo - walo ... e di times 8 power mo!

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!!

tanung dyan napaka simple lang ng random drug test. bakit takot nga. kung nag yes na yan wala ng isyu. kaso mukhang me tintago si pakman. ngayon magkakaalaman na sa husgado.

at napa ka simple din namanng testing ng mga boxing commission at wala naman proof na hindi accurate yun dahil kung hindi di madami na umangal. si floyd lang naman gumawa ng kunyaring issue sa bagay na yan eh.

at bakit hindi pa nung simula pa lang sinabi na at bakit yung iba niya ba nilabanan ganun di ang ginawa?

why single out pacman? takot lang talaga.

too many conditions imposed na hindi naman magpapakita na more accurate and testing compared the universally accepted way sa professional boxing.

aminin na kasi........

wag-du lang talaga!!!!! madakdak pa.

tanung dyan napaka simple lang ng random drug test. bakit takot nga. kung nag yes na yan wala ng isyu. kaso mukhang me tintago si pakman. ngayon magkakaalaman na sa husgado.

at napa ka simple din namanng testing ng mga boxing commission at wala naman proof na hindi accurate yun dahil kung hindi di madami na umangal. si floyd lang naman gumawa ng kunyaring issue sa bagay na yan eh.

at bakit hindi pa nung simula pa lang sinabi na at bakit yung iba niya ba nilabanan ganun di ang ginawa?

too many conditions imposed na hindi naman magpapakita na more accurate and testing compared the universally accepted way sa professional boxing.

aminin na kasi........

aminin na kasi........

aminin na kasi........

sa gulong na create ng mga mayweathers ang hirap na mag concentrate ni manny sa laban na ito.

valid reasons naman ang nasa post aobve na nahihirapan nga si pacman pag random masyado ang tests.

sa galing ng scinece ngayon surely there is a way of making sure walang ginagamit ang boxers and the sprots commissions unless you are saying na sila mismo pumapayag na may nandaraya ay naloloko or nagpapaloko, kung ano ang accepted tests yun na yun wala nang madaming dakdak.

takot lang talaga sila kay pacman dahil hindi kaya ni floyd, jr. magsama kayo ng tatay mong eksperto sa droga!!!!!!

DUWAG!!!!!

kung totoo man, malabong alam ni pacman nyan dati.. madali lang alibi nya, si alex nag administer. bakit tahimik si alex now??? may basis si floyd sr, "it takes one to know one"... hehe. tanda tanda na mucleman parin. come on...

for all we know, media hype lang lahat ng eto to break PPV records of all time if matuloy. on the other hand, march 13 is maybe too early for pacman after cotto's fight but it is the most and practical perfect date before the june 2010 elections...besides mayweather wants another tune up fight before fighting pacman. as freddie roach said , the fight between them will never happen as first scheduled.

kung matuloy man,

if floyd will win, there will be no more rematch, as he would reclaim the title P4P King and maybe the greatest boxer of the century by defeating the best boxer now.

if pacman wins there will be rematch then a triology pero dapat winner takes all para di pera pera lang ang laban.... whoa, it must be the roids... hehe.

kung ako kay pacman demand nya maglaban sila ni floyd sa 108 lbs. mas madali siguro maka 8 sya keysa kalabanin nya si yuri foreman.

kung totoo man, malabong alam ni pacman nyan dati.. madali lang alibi nya, si alex nag administer. bakit tahimik si alex now??

fyi, alex was never silent on the issue. he even rebutted the claim of floyd sr. and even said he doesn't understand food supplements because he's a high school dropout something like that.

I beg to disagree sir. Cotto's punch is way superior than Gayweather, that's the reason why the latter's afraid of Cotto.

Yeah that's what I think also, and it seems that no one in here disputes the power of cotto's punch over floyd "paranoid" jr.

If that is the case then we all know what will be the result is even if he uses his evade and counterpunch style. This may also be the reason why jr. is creating all these accusations.

I have a couple of questions to everybody:

Q1: If you believe in yourself and not afraid of you're oponent, you can't think of these other things than to get it on with your oponent right? I mean look at De la Hoya, Hatton and Cotto did they and everybody else ever think of drug testing before their fight? Why does these accusations of COWARD floyd jr. even matter? Who the hell he thinks is he now, compare to what our Pacman has achieved? His no loss record is not that great to brag about since everybody knows he refused to fight Shane Mosley and Cotto by choice.

Q2: With regards to drug testing, has anyone consider the background of our pacman since childhood? What he does while still a teenager and growing up? Is it impossible to achieve that strength without the use of drugs? How about the hard labor and what he eats while still a teenager. My point is, since childhood his body has been exposed to hard labor and lifestyle(as far as I know), and started boxing also as a teenager, so maybe his body was conditioned as to what it is right now, which can absorb power punches of Cotto. Folks our pacman is just human also.

I don't see anymore point of dwelling in these drug accusations of floyd "paranoid & coward" jr. since the fight can still push through if he wants it without his conditions.

ACCEPT IT FOLKS FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR. IS JUST PLAINLY SCARED OF HIS SH*TPANTS OF PACQUIAO!

di naman scientifically proven na manghihina nga sya. sabihin mo takot baka mabuko roid adiction ng boxingerong ito.

---

Well ... Na try mo na ba mag donate ng dugo? ... :thumbsupsmiley:

Too much talk ... Thats what I think of Mayweather ... Even in practice there are times that he calls his sparring partners names ... like B*tch .. F*ol ... or stupid ...

Catch weight? ... I'm sure he will do the same thing he did in the Marquez fight .. come in the ring .. a "BIGGER" fighter ...

Olympic style testing ... Oh well ... thats the last thing that boxing needs ... a week before the fight ... at around 2 am in the morning .. while sleeping ... people will knock on your door .. asking for blood and urine ... The tests that the commission does is the same procedure that they have been doing ... isn't that enough? ...

Who needs Mayweather? ... NOT Manny ...

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!!