PacMan's Corner

menime

Thats why Mosley has to be in the next fights of Manny.

sugar shane is quite too big for manny. the most probable opponent for him is either miguel cotto or mayweather. forget JMM!.. he's too beaten up by pacman already. ahehe

Edited by ixnay
Kaya hindi umaasenso ang Pilipinas. I am a fan of Pacquiao in Boxing but never in politics. He would like be just another Lito Lapid in the House.

Maybe, but he is not a Lito Lapid whos had questionable use of government funds. Again, let him run and let the voters decide, like the last time.

No one and nothing can persuade pacquiao not to run this coming election. Because he has become addicted to the limelight. He knew that after his boxing days are over, no one will cover him anymore...inspite of all the moolah..he will eventually will be another has been and he cannot accept this fact...so, all of this "help the people of gen san or sarangani" thing is nothing but a baloney!!!!! Its hypocracy to the max!!!!Pweh!!!!

spellcheck. do you have it?

di lang pala Boxing Analysts ang mga tambay dito, kundi mga Political Scientist. mabuhay ang MTC. napakaraming dalubhasa sa iba't ibang larangan.

Edited by Palakol
PBF was never widely regarded as the best fighter of this era. P4P No. 1 at the time he retired, yes, but not best fighter of his era. Reason? He lacked the resume. The quality of his opposition is so poor that he doesnt qualify as the best of this era or an all-time great. Sina Bernard Hopkins at Roy Jones, Jr. ang considered best fighters of this era before Pacman opened everybody's eyes to the fact that he is THE man; and that he is arguably the best fighter of the past 20 years or so.

and dont forget floyd ducked the better fighters during his time ..

I agree manny should not ran for politics anymore, kung gusto talaga nya makatulong bakit di nalang sya gumagawa ng foundation nya at dun nya ituon ung pantutulong nya sa mga tao... Mas marami sya matutulungan if he has a foundation kesa magcongressman sya.

Itatayo niya ang Pac Youth, upang tulungan ang mga out of school youth. :evil:

Saka Pac-U, isang boxing university para sa mga aspiring boxers na gustong sumunod sa kanyang mga yapak. :evil:

etong sa inyo...

Thanks, bro! Ganda! :thumbsupsmiley:

Jeff Atienza: Regardless of weight class, who's your favorite fighter to watch right now?

Winky Wright: I must say, I like watching Pacquiao... he gives his all...

Sugar Ray Leonard: (agreeing to Winky) No matter who he fights, he's like perpetual motion, he's like Tazmanian Devil... throws these barrage of punches...

Lennox Lewis: ...you know he's (Pacman) not gonna run... you know he's not a dirty fighter... (Winky: he's tough!) yeah, he's tough... there's this great intensity just watching the fight...

Ayos! :thumbsupsmiley:

etong sa inyo...

Thanks, bro! Ganda! :thumbsupsmiley:

Jeff Atienza: Regardless of weight class, who's your favorite fighter to watch right now?

Sugar Ray Leonard: (agreeing to Winky) No matter who he fights, he's like perpetual motion, he's like Tazmanian Devil... throws these barrage of punches...

Lennox Lewis: ...you know he's (Pacman) not gonna run... you know he's not a dirty fighter... (Winky: he's tough!) yeah, he's tough... there's this great intensity just watching the fight...

Ayos! :thumbsupsmiley:

is Pacquiao going to be a playable character in that video game???

Edited by brutus

Who Hates Pacquiao: Floyd Gayweather Sr., Roger GayWeather, Floyd Gayweather jr. and MTC Kapampangan Member Solicitor..

Who Likes Pacquiao:

Re Hand Signal. I saw it too. I think we are all aware that Pacman does the kneeling and prayer after every fight. I think he forgot about doing it dahil na-carried away siya, and the HBO guy was reminding him about it. :D

Re: Pacman and Politics. Tama ka, tagalinis. Pacman should realize that he can exploit his popularity to do good things without getting into politics. Take Bono, for instance. I bet he can become the president of Ireland, but he chooses not to, yet he is so influential in all his causes/humanitarian work, that he has made a huge difference worldwide to the point that he's been considered for the Noble peace prize and been named Time Person of the Year.

I wonder how we, the fans of Manny, can convince him not to run for politics? Wala bang website na pwedeng sulatan si Manny para wag na tumakbo?

I'm pretty sure that most Filipinos doesn't want the PACMAN to enter into politics. He wants to be a member of the HOUSE,

damn does he know how make a law? Be realistic Manny dami ng ginawang batas pero dami ding di naiimplement. You better ask the opinion of Freddie,he will make the difference. Politics is a simply noh noh,i mean..i mean..i mean

you know what i mean.

what he should do first after boxing is to establish a boxing academy(help and train local boxers) and become a promoter, then if he wants to be an effective politician become mayor for a while (on the job training, public speaking training, ) and if he becomes a successful city/municipal administrator, he can run for national level.

Edited by manny_nangkal
No one and nothing can persuade pacquiao not to run this coming election. Because he has become addicted to the limelight. He knew that after his boxing days are over, no one will cover him anymore...inspite of all the moolah..he will eventually will be another has been and he cannot accept this fact...so, all of this "help the people of gen san or sarangani" thing is nothing but a baloney!!!!! Its hypocracy to the max!!!!Pweh!!!!

Sabi nga ng isang kaibigan ko ng naging sikat once, "I may be a has-been, but at least I am not a never-was". Lol! Crab mentallity much?

Kaya hindi umaasenso ang Pilipinas. I am a fan of Pacquiao in Boxing but never in politics. He would like be just another Lito Lapid in the House.

Although I agree with you mostly, ang akin lang, pagbigyan na lang si Manny na makatikim ng isang "official" government position (1 peso salary). Siguro sa sports o kahit na DSWD. Wag ng patakbuhin (divisive ang election). Siguro naman, kung may "honorable" title na si Manny, titigilan na rin niya ang pagtangkang tumakbo pa sa isang elective post. He is a national hero/treasure. We can bend the rules a little for the man.

Isa lang wish ko kay Pacman.... sana he improves his English pa.

It is noticable naman na he is trying,a nd nag-iimprove din kahit papaano English nya, pero kulang pa rin.

With all his Money, he can afford to hire full time English tutors that follow him wherever he goes. He is said to be intelligent, di lang talaga nagkaroon ng formal schooling. He is proven to be a hardworker also, so i know if he puts his mind to it, he can improve leaps and bounds.

Look at Yao Ming. When he first came to the US to play in the NBA, he doesnt know a lick of English. Then before you know it, ang galing na nya mag English, may Accent and Slang pa. Sana ganyan din si Manny with the proper tutoring.

Nahihirapan kasi mga interviewers sa kanya e.. they always seem uncomfortable. If Manny masters English like he mastered boxing, he can only be even more popular as he will connect to many more fans.

His training in the US and being surrounded by Roach and other US trainers have a poitive effect on him, natutuo ng Slang "Lets Get it On!" :thumbsupsmiley: pero marami pa rin kasi syang kasama na tagalog at bisaya ang usap sa kanya.

This doest mean that it makes him less of a hero, or that English speaking is necessary to be respectable. Thats not what i mean. Ang sa akin lang, he has the means and the fortitude to do it if he wants, and it can only help him soar even further. Look at many OFWs, many with lack of education din, pero natututong mag arabo at maghapon given the opportunity to learn....