PacMan's Corner

menime

Mga pare no doubt all of us are fans of Pacquiao, only pacquiao makes all Filipinos equal no matter if ur rich and poor all of us idolize Pacquiao... :thumbsupsmiley:

But after hearing that he's running for congress, admit it most of us are disappointed especially me... :cry: i already reserve tickets for his PPV fight this april 15, as my protest of him running in politics, im not goin to watch his fight and Pray to God that he will Loose so that he can face reality that a good guy like him has no place to run in congress or politics... :blink:

he said he wanted to help his people but he can help them in other ways but not in Politics... :goatee:

Hope u guys agree on me... Sori for the Die Hard Pacman's here...

Peace Bro!!! :mtc:

he said he wanted to help his people but he can help them in other ways but not in Politics... :goatee:

I agree and i second the motion....

Charity is better than politics... coz charity is pure nobility... While politics is pure dirt..... Putik ng ina ya........

BWAKANGINA itong si Franklin Gacal, sya ang salot kay pacman !!!!

HE WAS THE ONE WHO ADVISED MANNY TO SIGN 'TWO CONTRACTS! CONSIDERING HE'S A LAWYER. HE WAS THE PERSON WHO "BYPASSED" MANNY'S REAL BOXING MANAGER SHELLY FINKEL TO SIGN A DEAL W/ ABS-CBN W/O FINKEL'S KNOWLEDGE!... HE WAS THE BRAINS BEHIND MP PROMOTIONS! HE'S ADVISING MANNY NOW TO DITCH FREDDIE ROACH TO SAVE SOME MONEY(SO THAT HE COULD GET MORE $$$$),BUT THANK GOD MANNY STILL WANTS FREDDIE AS HIS TRAINER.

Edited by kuya willie