PacMan's Corner

menime

NAKAKAINIS SOBRA PAKINGGAN ANG MGA GANYAN MAPA-ARTISTA, PULITIKO, ATLETA...BAKIT KA TATAKBO? PARA MAKATULONG SA TAO. Hay, nakakawalang gana na talaga sa Pilipinas. Hindi siya dapat tawaging pambansang kamao. Ma-KNOCKOUT sana siya ni Solis sa laban nila.

Sa mga botante dyan, isipin niyo na lang ang karaniwang sagot ng mga politiko, PARA MAKATULONG SA TAO, ito ang mga gumagawa ng batas natin. Pano gagawa ng batas yan e tipong yun nga lang ang alam na sagot kung bakit siya tatakbo.

PACMAN, Matatalo ka ng knockout. Nasira ang pagtingin ng tao sa iyo.

OT: Yung makakalaban ni Pacquiao si Darlene Custodio, isn't she HOT?

Palpak na career move after the other.

After the morales trilogy he should have concentrated on getting that barrera fight. If you saw him with that bout with marquez, he was sloppier and slower, and definetly showing his age already. It would have been an easy win for Manny via TKO. Eh di sana siya na ngayon ang hari ng featherweight division. In a sport that is dominated by mexicans, one filipino could have ruled them all. That would have been something!

Now I doubt it if he will get a shot at that world title. Most likely Barrera will want a rematch with Marquez to reclaim that title. And although Marquez initally said that he wants to fight pacquiao, I doubt it if it will be possible. First because manny will be so bust with his bid for politics, 2nd because barrera will want more of this than manny does.

Now he is cramming his training for that solis bout. Without Roache's involvment in his training I doubt it if he will be as edgy as he was. Well it just goes to show that Roach does not need money. 2 million dollars just for training fee, and when your training a 6-division world champion like De La Hoya, who needs a bum like manny.

He already lost that warrior spirit, now every lean mean fighting underdogs of mexico will want to chew his ass to the bone. I think this time we need manny to loose. Hindi lang para matauhan siya, kung hindi matauhan din tayong mga pilipino. Na kahit pa talunin ni manny lahat ng mexicano, hinding hindi uunlad ang bansa natin. Kaya sana huwag na natin palakihin ulo ni Manny

Palpak na career move after the other.

You can forget about a WBC or WBO title shot this year, not with Oscar controlling the division. He'll look after his own boxers first - Barrera, Marquez, and Guzman. In fact, GBP has already set a date in Sept. for the Marquez/Barrera rematch. That leaves only Valero (manager says he's not ready for Pacman) or IBF's champ Klaassen. At best with a 60/40 purse bid, the higher amount going to the champ, Top Rank has to bend over backwards just to get a big money fight for Pacman. I'm afraid no title fight for Pacman this year :(

The way I see it, manny is no longer a warrior. He is more of a matinee idol a celebrity. When a boxer reaches this state, he looses his hunger for victory. moreso his fighting edge.

Anybody here seen Rocky III?

I agree with your point dude... i used to be a strong supporter of the pacman... but now, i've been turned off by the way his career has progressed... very disappointing!!!! i even defended the guy in this thread... i'm more interested with boom boom now....

I agree with your point dude... i used to be a strong supporter of the pacman... but now, i've been turned off by the way his career has progressed... very disappointing!!!! i even defended the guy in this thread... i'm more interested with boom boom now....

ikaw n ang mgendorse ky chavit!... ewan ko lng kung hndi malagyan ng hangin ang utak mo!.... :thumbsdownsmiley:

mongs kc yang c pacman eh!... kung kani - kanino sumasama!... :boo:

Mosley says Pacquiao too strong for Marquez or Barrera

By Roy Luarca

Inquirer

Last updated 01:08am (Mla time) 03/21/2007

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquirerheadlines/sports/view_article.php?article_id=56006

Stop Pacman-Solis tiff, Golden Boy asks court

By Ronnie Nathanielsz

http://www.manilastandardtoday.com/?page=sports1_mar21_2007

Edited by greenarrow

Ano makukuha ni GBP pag na hold yung match?

Honestly mukhang dehado si Pacquiao. Paspasan ang training niya this time around parang nakikita niyang mani lang yung kalaban niya. May nakapanuod na ba kung pano lumaban yung Solis?

Stupid move politics. Anong makukuha niya dun. Kahit marami na siyang pera gagastos lang ng malaki for nothing

^Solis is tall and rangy. He boxes from a distance but lacks the power, accuracy and activity of a Marquez or a Morales. He also lacks laterals which is essential to have a chance against Pacquaio. Pacquiao can sneak in and go for his long torso to chop him down like a tree. Solis must learn how to back pedal and counterpunch while moving, otherwise, he might as well bring a gun to the fight as his offensive weapons may not be enough to stop Manny.

BOXERS, like all athletes, have very short expiration dates. Remember Mike Tyson? A few years in prison was all it took for this what-could-have-been the greatest fighter of all time to ruin his career.

Unfortunately for Mr. Pacman, mishandling his boxing career may relegate him to fighting pansies (if he ever gets to fight at all). Manny is on the peak his career right now. But if he is unable to fight real challengers, we may never know how great he trully could have been.

Unsolicited advice to Manny: Get your head out of your ass. Stick to boxing. Manage your career. Your boxing career is SHORT. Make the most of it. You could always sing, act... hey, even run for office... after your career is OVER.

I have read somewhere that Pacquiao VS. Marquez might not push through kasi inisang tabi lang si Pacman. Barrera rematch against marquez daw ang gustong mauna.

Nasa Inquirer din kanina sabi ni Solis handang handa na siya. If umabot ng 12 rounds dehado ba si Paqcuiao? Yung SOlis hindi ata umaabot ng 12 rounds eh. Tumba kagad kalaban niya. Pag nadali si Paman dito yari ang career

I have read somewhere that Pacquiao VS. Marquez might not push through kasi inisang tabi lang si Pacman. Barrera rematch against marquez daw ang gustong mauna.

Nasa Inquirer din kanina sabi ni Solis handang handa na siya. If umabot ng 12 rounds dehado ba si Paqcuiao? Yung SOlis hindi ata umaabot ng 12 rounds eh. Tumba kagad kalaban niya. Pag nadali si Paman dito yari ang career

USED TO BE A PACQUIAO FAN PERO HE HAS BEEN HIT TOO MANY TIMES ON THE HEAD. HE'S EGO IS GETTING THE BEST

OF HIM. HE IS STILL A NATIONAL HERO, NO MATTER WHAT,PERO HE HAS TAKEN THE ROAD TO HIS OWN DEMISE.

HE'S LISTENING TO PEOPLE AROUND HIM WHO ARE JUST LOOKING OUT FOR THEIR OWN INTEREST

AND NOT HIS. BUT ITS NOT SOLELY HIS FAULT. ITS HIS HANDLERS' ALSO, HIS SO CALLED LAWYER NA DI NAMAN

MUKHANG ATTY., SI FRANKLIN GACAL. SINONG LAWYER ANG SASAMA SA IYO PARA PUMIRMA NG KONTRATA WITH

GOLDEN BOY PROM. WEEKS BEFORE A BIG FIGHT, ONLY TO VOID THE SAID CONTRACT, BECAUSE TOP RANK

OFFERED A BIGGER CONTRACT AND SAY THAT THE CONTRACT WITH GBP WAS ONLY SIGNED BECAUSE HE WAS UNDER

DUREST...THATS STUPID!!! NOW, BECAUSE OF THAT, PACQUIAO HAS TO WAIT IN LINE FOR A CRACK AT MARQUEZ AND

A BIGGER FIGHT PURSE($7-8 MILLLION) COMPARED TO A NOBODY NAMED SOLIS AND A PURSE OF JUST $3MILLION.

CHANCES ARE, WALA PA SIYANG TITLE SHOT THIS YEAR IF BARERRA WOULD AGREE FOR A REMATCH WITH MARQUEZ

THIS SEPT. WHILE BARERRA AND MARQUEZ HAVE THE SPOTLIGHT, NASAAN SI PACQUIAO? NANDUN SA SAN ANTONIO

FIGHTING A NOBODY DAHIL SA KA-TANGAHAN NILA NI GACAL, IMBIS NA NASA LAS

VEGAS SIYA. ADD TO THAT, ALL THE LEGAL PROBLEMS THAT CAME WITH IT. KUNG SA PROBLEMANG ITO NGA, DI

NGA SIYA MAKAPAGPALIWAG AT MAKAPANGATWIRAN, DOON PA KAYA SA KONGRESO?

NOW, HE'S BLAMING ABS CBN BECAUSE ACRDING TO HIS CAMP, THE SAID NETWORK IS BEHIND THE PLOT TO

CANCEL HIS UPCOMING FIGHT WITH SOLIS, ONLY TO SAY NA DI NA SIYA KAPAMILYA, KUNG DI KAPUSO

NA SIYA. WHAT DOES ABSCBN STAND TO BENEFIT IN A FIGHT THAT THEY ALLEGEDLY WANT TO BLOCK THAT

IS GONNA BE HELD IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY? I THINK WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE A TRAIN WRECK JUST WAITING

TO HAPPEN. AND I HAVENT TALK ABOUT HIS POLITICAL AMBITION YET. AGAIN, THE LEECH LOOKING ATTY. GACAL

IS BEHIND THIS. DOESNT HE KNOW THAT, ITS AGAINST THE LAW FOR A POLITICAL CANDIDATE TO BE IN MEDIA

WHETHER, TV OR RADIO, KUNG DI NAMAN ITO CAMPAIGN ADS. PAG NATULOY ANG LABAN NILA NI SOLIS,

ITS WOULD BE ILLEGAL TO TELEVISE THE FIGHT BECAUSE IT WOULD BE CAMPAIGN SEASON NA. MGA INUTIL TALAGA.

HE IS DIGGING HIS OWN GRAVE, PROFESSIONALLY AND POLITICALLY.