PacMan's Corner

menime

Hi Pacmaniacs,

Sentiments lang, naiinis kase ako at hanggang ngayon pilit dinidikit ang pangalan :blink: Edwin Valero kay Manny Pacquiao :evil: .

Damm :grr: ..... ang layo naman ......... pati tong si Uncle Bob - feeling naman mas meron pera kung sa next kalaban ni Manny si Valero compare kina Money M or Mosley or Margarito or Cotto :P .

Wala pako nakikita pinatumba nya na dekalibreng kalaban ........

Enjoy lang at suporta ulit tayo sa May 02 :mtc:

Anton :evil:

^^

Eh me taga translate naman si Lapid from english to tagalog. Bumili pa siya ng mamahaling radyo for that.

Kay Manny Siguro merong siyang translator from English to Bisaya naman. :lol:

Tapos pag nagkainitan debate sa congresso, aba daanin na lang sa sapakan.... hehehe

I agree di pang congressman si Manny, mayor siguro pwede pa. Pero dapat kung mayor ka di pwede yung mawawala ka ng 3 buwan para magtraining at pababayaan mo lugar mo.

bakit nman si Vice-Gov Guiao and ex-Gov. Bong Revilla? depende na din siguro yan sa nasasakupan niya yan... pwede na nman sa Congress si PacMan eh, magkakaroon na nman siya ng Ph.D di ba? :thumbsupsmiley:

Hi Pacmaniacs,

Sentiments lang, naiinis kase ako at hanggang ngayon pilit dinidikit ang pangalan :blink: Edwin Valero kay Manny Pacquiao :evil: .

Damm :grr: ..... ang layo naman ......... pati tong si Uncle Bob - feeling naman mas meron pera kung sa next kalaban ni Manny si Valero compare kina Money M or Mosley or Margarito or Cotto :P .

Wala pako nakikita pinatumba nya na dekalibreng kalaban ........

Enjoy lang at suporta ulit tayo sa May 02 :mtc:

Anton :evil:

Malabo na si margarito suspended na siya for 1 year. Unless lumaban si Pacquiao sa Mexico. Pero baka upakan lang siya ng mga mexicano dun. Public enemy number 1 na siya dun eh

^^^

I don't think so.

Para ano pa? Sirang sira na reputation ni Margarito sa boxing community. Walang manonood ng laban nya dahil naexpose na madaya pala siya. Hence no PPV subscription no money, no Manny.

Hay I really lost my respect for margarito. dapat ideclare na no contest yung laban niya kay cotto.

i give Margo the benefit of the doubt... its debatable if he really knew what his cornermen are putting in his hands. Margo is a contender w/ or w/o that substance. He's still to be feared in his div. We'll see Margo vs. Baldimor in Mexico soon, i just hope networks will pick it up for us to see this bout.

Back to the topic: PacMan is the 2nd celebrity/personality to be given a honorary degree in the Phil after Joe Taruc right?

Edited by o0onapstero0o

^^

Well I heard naman that Pacman has been lifting weights and doing some cardio in preps for his training on March 1. Basta pag nagumpisa na training nya sa march 1 ala na dapat distractions. Its all serious business na. Tsaka tignan mo naman si Hatton ngayon me double chin pa at ang taba. Relatively mas ok pangangatawan ngayon ni pacquiao.

Now to answer oOonapsteroOo,

Its hard to believe that he was not aware of what was being placed in his wraps. Sabi nga ni Cotto, a fighter should always know whats he is being wrapped with, because he is standing in front of the person who does the wrapping. Kung sa isang kamay lang nahanap, pwede mo pa siguro sabihin na kasidente siya. But on both hands talagang sinadya yun. Naincriminate pa lalo si Margarito when his former sparring partner said the time he was taking punches from margarito, he felt something solid was inside his gloves.

And for this reason, Pacquiao has no reason to waste his attention on him. No one would even want to watch this fight on PPV, Pacman has everything to loose and nothing to gain from fighting margarito in his own native land.

BOYCOTT GMA 7!

Anakngputa, 3 mos before his big fight against Hatton and what is Pacman doing? Sparring with Robin Padilla (for a tv show). Boxing fans express your disgust. Boycott GMA. Boycott the products being endorsed in the show.

SPREAD THE WORD.

I think thats too harsh. not that im a GMA defender because i hardly watch tv anymore. In the first place, the training of pacquiao for the hatton fight will start at the end of this month pa naman. secondly, the episodes are pre-taped, i think, so it will not affect the training of pacquiao. lastly, hindi naman puwede puro boksing gawin ni pacquiao in anticipation of his fight. there is such a thing as burnout or over-training in boxing.

siguro ang dapat gawin ng mga boxing fans e magnovena na lang sa baclaran simula ngayon at ipagdasal ang ating pambansang kamao :hypocritesmiley:

^^ Ok. Ok. March 1 -- deadliest deadline. Lipad na dapat si Manny for LA (and training). Baka naman mag-promote pa yan ha?

TOO MANY DISTRACTIONS will ruin Manny's career. Last 2 fights na lang, ngayon pa masisira. Politics. Showbiz. Hay naku.

Pag natalo at nalaos ka Manny, kahit co-host lang ni Lhar Santiago, di ka kukunin ng GMA. Itaga mo yan sa (totoy) bato.

BOYCOTT GMA 7!

Anakngputa, 3 mos before his big fight against Hatton and what is Pacman doing? Sparring with Robin Padilla (for a tv show). Boxing fans express your disgust. Boycott GMA. Boycott the products being endorsed in the show.

SPREAD THE WORD.

I think PacMan knows what he's doing... besides, if he start his training now baka ma-burnout nman siya kasi masyado pang maaga... yung kalaban nya nga nagpapakalasing pa eh anu ba nman yung mag shooting muna siya ng ilang episodes tutal nasa gym nman ata lahat ng scenes niya eh tsaka nndun din yung inspiration niyang si Ara kaya for sure gaganahan lalu yang si Manny mag-training sa Mar.1! :lol:

Now to answer oOonapsteroOo,

Its hard to believe that he was not aware of what was being placed in his wraps. Sabi nga ni Cotto, a fighter should always know whats he is being wrapped with, because he is standing in front of the person who does the wrapping. Kung sa isang kamay lang nahanap, pwede mo pa siguro sabihin na kasidente siya. But on both hands talagang sinadya yun. Naincriminate pa lalo si Margarito when his former sparring partner said the time he was taking punches from margarito, he felt something solid was inside his gloves.

And for this reason, Pacquiao has no reason to waste his attention on him. No one would even want to watch this fight on PPV, Pacman has everything to loose and nothing to gain from fighting margarito in his own native land.

like i said, thats debatable. I still don't wanna see a PacMan vs. Margo kasi sa tingin ko hindi pa rin kakayanin ni PacMan yung hard punches ni Margo and because of Margo's solid chin, baka hindi din niya indahin yung mga suntok ni PacMan. And i believe PacMan has a lot to lose and so little to gain. He's the top dawg right now kaya dapat piliin niya ang natitirang laban niya. :hypocritesmiley:

I think PacMan knows what he's doing... besides, if he start his training now baka ma-burnout nman siya kasi masyado pang maaga... yung kalaban nya nga nagpapakalasing pa eh anu ba nman yung mag shooting muna siya ng ilang episodes tutal nasa gym nman ata lahat ng scenes niya eh tsaka nndun din yung inspiration niyang si Ara kaya for sure gaganahan lalu yang si Manny mag-training sa Mar.1! :lol:

like i said, thats debatable. I still don't wanna see a PacMan vs. Margo kasi sa tingin ko hindi pa rin kakayanin ni PacMan yung hard punches ni Margo and because of Margo's solid chin, baka hindi din niya indahin yung mga suntok ni PacMan. And i believe PacMan has a lot to lose and so little to gain. He's the top dawg right now kaya dapat piliin niya ang natitirang laban niya. :hypocritesmiley:

Mga Sirs,

I still believe in PACMAN's ability and his determination to win... Kahit sino pa kalaban nya, basta sinabi ni Coach Freddie na kaya nya... Kaya nya talaga yun..

PACMAN VS Hatton... Well, I think its gonna be a KO.

PACMAN VS Margo... Well, its to early to say...but I think it will all ends well...

peace!

:thumbsupsmiley:

BOYCOTT GMA 7!

SPREAD THE WORD.

ano to abs vs. GMA? hehehehe. dont worry si hatton naglalasing pa naman e... hehehehe.

Please address pacman as Dr. Manny Pacquiao okay he is now a doctor hehehehe!

Honorary Doctrate Degree lang yun... Steven Spielberg has 5 of these pero hindi nman natinn naririnig na tawagin syang Dr. Speilberg or he doesnt even put Ph.D pagkatapos ng pangalan niya. :rolleyes: This is just a publicity stunt for the giver and the reciever of this award.

gagi kid amante? ehh di siya ung kontrabida. hahaha

O bakit? Si Ruel Vernal (the original kid amante) looks like a bigger taller manny pacquiao. Bigotilyo din naman siya sa pelikulang yun. and hey at least it wont be as cheesey as MP playing himself in Totoy Bato.

Tapos si Jake Ceunca o si Jehrico rosales ang Boy Tornado bwahahahaha

Ayus!

Pero seriously, magensayo na talaga dapat siya sa March 1. Saka na siya papogi pag nanalo na siya.

^^

Di na siguro siya lalaban. Pero I don't think totally iiwan nya. Sana nga maging delahoya siya ng asia. He could end up managing, and promoting upcoming boxers. That way kikita pa siya. Anyway mukha naman alam niya na pasikot sikot sa enegosasyon sa boxing. Di ba meron na siyang manny pacquiao promotions?

Boxers come and go, but promoters make money forever. Si Mike Tyson at Ali laos na, pero si Don King andyan pa rin.

^ dont you think he's too young to retire? i think he has alot in his tank kaya sayang nman kung magreretire na siya agad just to enter he politics.

Yeah he is, considering he is not yet past his prime likes Jones Jr. and Hopkins are. But come to think of it, ganyan lang naman talaga ang boxing eh, you quit while your ahead, or you wait for a better fighter to beat you. People will keep saying he should fight mayweather first before retiring, or fight moseley first before retiring, or fight marquez first before retiring. It goes on and on there will always be somebody to challenge you as long as you are in the game. There is no such thing in boxing (in my opinion at least) as you got nothing more to prove.

Take for instance holyfield, he keeps saying that he can prove his critics wrong and be undisputed heavyweight champion one more time. Despite of the fact that he already has a hall of fame career, he still thinks that he can prove something. And look at him now? Parang kawawa, nagmamakaawa lagi na bigyan ng lisensya sa US.

So let me just say this, if manny decides to retire, I hope he does it for the right reasons. I hope its because he already is satisified with his accomplishments and wants to focus on other things he can be good at. Kung magreretire siya, sana hindi dahil gusto nya magconcentrate sa pulitika dahil di naman talaga pampulitika sa Manny. Manny is an athlete and sports will forever be his forte.

Hanep din si CHavit! basta me camera dapat lagi siyang nakatabi kay manny, hahaha

^^^

Marquez? What for? he already him 4 times already. Besides Marquez is no longer at manny's level, he is just bitching all the time instead of understanding why he lost.

Para sa akin it was a close fight and it could have went either way, what marquez should understand he would have won the fight if only he was not eating power punches, and had more dominance on the ring with manny.

Possible future opponents for manny for his last 3 fights.

1.) Edwin Valero- Its time to put this slugger to the test and see if he is for real. I know manny is itching to dent his perfect KO record

2.) Miguel Cotto- Since Marga-Cheat-O is already out of the question, a fight with this guy would make a lot of sense.

3.) Floyd Mayweather Jr.- Time to shut this punk up!. Mayweather is the Tito Ortiz of boxing. He has great skills undoubtedly, but come on, he fought handpicked opponents. I mean not that these fighters were not goo, but they were no where near his level, and the only reason he would fight them is because he knows he would beat them easy.

Yeah he is, considering he is not yet past his prime likes Jones Jr. and Hopkins are. But come to think of it, ganyan lang naman talaga ang boxing eh, you quit while your ahead, or you wait for a better fighter to beat you. People will keep saying he should fight mayweather first before retiring, or fight moseley first before retiring, or fight marquez first before retiring. It goes on and on there will always be somebody to challenge you as long as you are in the game. There is no such thing in boxing (in my opinion at least) as you got nothing more to prove.

Take for instance holyfield, he keeps saying that he can prove his critics wrong and be undisputed heavyweight champion one more time. Despite of the fact that he already has a hall of fame career, he still thinks that he can prove something. And look at him now? Parang kawawa, nagmamakaawa lagi na bigyan ng lisensya sa US.

So let me just say this, if manny decides to retire, I hope he does it for the right reasons. I hope its because he already is satisified with his accomplishments and wants to focus on other things he can be good at. Kung magreretire siya, sana hindi dahil gusto nya magconcentrate sa pulitika dahil di naman talaga pampulitika sa Manny. Manny is an athlete and sports will forever be his forte.

Well, if he retire early then comeback few years after then dont you think its a little risky knowing that he's older and maybe his speed wont be the same. Its ok to retire early, when you're at the top of everybody but when you decides to go back, the whole thing about you leaving a legacy in the ring will just banished once you took that comeback fight and lose. Ayus yung ginawa ni Mayweather, since sa tingin niya wala nmang makakatalo sa knya, he might as well retire...

^^^

Marquez? What for? he already him 4 times already. Besides Marquez is no longer at manny's level, he is just bitching all the time instead of understanding why he lost.

Para sa akin it was a close fight and it could have went either way, what marquez should understand he would have won the fight if only he was not eating power punches, and had more dominance on the ring with manny.

Possible future opponents for manny for his last 3 fights.

1.) Edwin Valero- Its time to put this slugger to the test and see if he is for real. I know manny is itching to dent his perfect KO record

2.) Miguel Cotto- Since Marga-Cheat-O is already out of the question, a fight with this guy would make a lot of sense.

3.) Floyd Mayweather Jr.- Time to shut this punk up!. Mayweather is the Tito Ortiz of boxing. He has great skills undoubtedly, but come on, he fought handpicked opponents. I mean not that these fighters were not goo, but they were no where near his level, and the only reason he would fight them is because he knows he would beat them easy.

How about mosley? Manny could be 5x world champ if he beat this guy right? I'd say, replace Valero w/ Mosley. Valero is nowhere close to some boxers out there to actually have the opportunity to fight the hottest boxer. And also, i would really love to see PacMan beat the crap out of Marquez just to prove that those 2 fight were legit and Manny can take him down anytime. :thumbsupsmiley: