What Comes To Mind When Your Gf Is Not A Virgin?

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly, I think guys who think girls should be virgins as a requirement for the perfect girl is BS. Since when did virginity become a gender issue?

These girls wouldn't ask you if you're a virgin too. So what right have you to say that your partner should be a virgin?

I don't think anyone wants a stupid partner of a guy with that thinking right? :rolleyes:

:goatee: does it even matter...haha...for all i know she may have lost her virginity being involved in sports activities or biological changes that causes a lady not to be intact...so past is past...and it wont be a big fuss... besides, i could always dwell on the psychological aspect of virginity and perhaps find out that she is much more a virgin then she physically appears... :goatee:

^^ i thought it was a state of the V? :)

anyway, just being honest.... Did you think that <girl> would be the love of your life if you knew she had a lot of men before you?

For women, do you stop wanting to marry or being in a serious relationship with let's say Brad Pitt, Clooney, hot guy friend because he has had lots of girls in the sack?

Experience is good but sometimes there is a thing as too experienced....

Kaya nga meron 3x factor myth di ba? For men, they do x3 to come out as more experienced for the number of women they had. While women it's /3, so that men will not think that they had too many men.

in a girl's side of view... isipin ko anung karapatan nila

na manghusga kung ang girl di na pure, samantalang sila

rin nagpaka sasa na sa libo2ng babae? :lol: :lol:

besides, positive rin naman siguro ang hindi na pure kasi

usually, those "hindi na virgins" are the most perfect partners

in bed because they already have lots of experiences virgins

DONT HAVE :lol: :lol: :D

hay kayong mga guys talaga.....

pag kayo naman ang nakauna happy kayo diba...weather weather lang yaan..yung iba nga after makuha ang virginity iiwanan na...well kasalanan ba nung girl yun pag ganun?? ano pa bang magagawa nyo sa mga bagay na nakaraan na eh diba ang importante ay yung present? kasalanan ba naming mga babae if mejo na late kayo ng dating sa buhay namin and may nauna n kaming minahal?

dissappointed yung karamihan pag d na virgin c girl e bakit kayo virgin pa ba kayo?? ang sagwa naman if ang reason ay lalaki kaya normal lang na ganun..

accept nyo na lang tutal di din naman siguro ipagpipilitan ng girl yung self nya if di nyo ma accept diba..

• 2 weeks later...

pag kayo naman ang nakauna happy kayo diba...weather weather lang yaan..yung iba nga after makuha ang virginity iiwanan na...well kasalanan ba nung girl yun pag ganun?? ano pa bang magagawa nyo sa mga bagay na nakaraan na eh diba ang importante ay yung present? kasalanan ba naming mga babae if mejo na late kayo ng dating sa buhay namin and may nauna n kaming minahal?

dissappointed yung karamihan pag d na virgin c girl e bakit kayo virgin pa ba kayo?? ang sagwa naman if ang reason ay lalaki kaya normal lang na ganun..

accept nyo na lang tutal di din naman siguro ipagpipilitan ng girl yung self nya if di nyo ma accept diba..

Makes sense..hayy :(

but really..Sometimes you would wish that she did'nt become vulnerable to call of passion with her xbf('s) before..I'm not a hypocrite, but yeah,, how I wish that she did think twice before..on making that decision, like does this guy really deserve what i'm goin to give him..?? "Papakasalan ba ko nito...? " :P Is this the proper time..?? lot of what if's , wishes, questions that has no answer.. no matter how you look at it, the ghost of the past will always occur, like am i the better one, performance wise?? Does she think of him sometimes? Does she find my dick bigger than the other (oh my)..?? How many times did they done it..?? And the list goes on an on.. The truth is you can ignore it.. or go to a bar and give a HELL on it over a bottle of beer. Acceptance does comes with a price... The guy "MUST" love you really enough for him to fully accept you as you are...esp you're planning to settle down.

I hope I am wrong...

nobody is really saying the truth because of their ego.

the problem with non-virgins is that you never know if you really are the best they ever had of if you really satisfy them enough that they won't try to get it with someon else :(

This is what really comes to mind. Especially if they lie about it.

Since orgasm is seen on men, women do not doubt themselves if the man was satisfied. This cannot be said with women. Your ego just tells you that she came or that she wants no man but you. But the truth is definitely unknown.

the answers here are for temporarly relationships but if you are looking for the big one - the "M" word - i think what i said really comes to mind. you don't want to be the sexual relationship that she settles for.

+1 -_- Acceptance is really a hard thing to do..and yeah.. Forgiving comes with it too... always.

Makes sense..hayy :(

but really..Sometimes you would wish that she did'nt become vulnerable to call of passion with her xbf('s) before..I'm not a hypocrite, but yeah,, how I wish that she did think twice before..on making that decision, like does this guy really deserve what i'm goin to give him..?? "Papakasalan ba ko nito...? " :P Is this the proper time..?? lot of what if's , wishes, questions that has no answer.. no matter how you look at it, the ghost of the past will always occur, like am i the better one, performance wise?? Does she think of him sometimes? Does she find my dick bigger than the other (oh my)..?? How many times did they done it..?? And the list goes on an on.. The truth is you can ignore it.. or go to a bar and give a HELL on it over a bottle of beer. Acceptance does comes with a price... The guy "MUST" love you really enough for him to fully accept you as you are...esp you're planning to settle down.

I hope I am wrong...

very true ... if you really love the girl it would be a completely different story.

in a girl's side of view... isipin ko anung karapatan nila

na manghusga kung ang girl di na pure, samantalang sila

rin nagpaka sasa na sa libo2ng babae? :lol: :lol:

besides, positive rin naman siguro ang hindi na pure kasi

usually, those "hindi na virgins" are the most perfect partners

in bed because they already have lots of experiences virgins

DONT HAVE :lol: :lol: :D

;) It's not a matter of purity. Men do that out of lust. So when men decide to do it for love, it's going to be different.

Yes, it's going to be tough for the women to discern and avoid men like these. It's just reality.

The past always comes to haunt you. Just like the videos of Hayden.

It's not virginity per se. I guess men wants some innocence/real love. It's tough to know that when she's so experienced that she can fake it.