What Comes To Mind When Your Gf Is Not A Virgin?

• 2 months later...

papost po..

my story.

last 2 years or so lang.

my kababata had a vacation dito sa phil. aug2008. i dated her, naging kame. i found out na she's still a virgin. she wanted to give it to me pero. how can i explain this. siguro at the back of my mind me fear ako na makakita ng blood from her ******. month passed. she flew away. 7 or 8 months of long distance relationship. i got bored. ung feeling na, your eating the same dish 3x a day for 2 weeks.

naging cold ako sa kanya. she felt it. she ended it. that time i didn't care. she suffered. kasi that time crucial moment sa studies nya. you can say equivalent ng board dito saten. and she failed it. nghanap sya ng iba. after 6 months of radio silence kinausap ko sya. well, trying to reclaim her back. she wanted to be honest w/ me. nagalaw sya nung pinalit nya sken. dugtong pa nya. hinde sya seryoso sa guy. me kulang daw. at nagsisisi sya kung bakit nya binigay dun. nung moment daw na un wala na syang pakialam kasi wala na naman daw ako.

sabi ko naman di na important un. basta break up w/ that bastard. she said she did it na. ayaw nya parin makipag commit sken. sabi nya aayusin nalang daw nya pag balik nya dito.

your opinion people?

papost po..

my story.

last 2 years or so lang.

my kababata had a vacation dito sa phil. aug2008. i dated her, naging kame. i found out na she's still a virgin. she wanted to give it to me pero. how can i explain this. siguro at the back of my mind me fear ako na makakita ng blood from her ******. month passed. she flew away. 7 or 8 months of long distance relationship. i got bored. ung feeling na, your eating the same dish 3x a day for 2 weeks.

naging cold ako sa kanya. she felt it. she ended it. that time i didn't care. she suffered. kasi that time crucial moment sa studies nya. you can say equivalent ng board dito saten. and she failed it. nghanap sya ng iba. after 6 months of radio silence kinausap ko sya. well, trying to reclaim her back. she wanted to be honest w/ me. nagalaw sya nung pinalit nya sken. dugtong pa nya. hinde sya seryoso sa guy. me kulang daw. at nagsisisi sya kung bakit nya binigay dun. nung moment daw na un wala na syang pakialam kasi wala na naman daw ako.

sabi ko naman di na important un. basta break up w/ that bastard. she said she did it na. ayaw nya parin makipag commit sken. sabi nya aayusin nalang daw nya pag balik nya dito.

your opinion people?

Will it change that she is no longer a virgin? Ano ba ang gusto mo...sex...relationship...long term commitment as in marriage...or syota lang...if you are looking for a serious relationship that will end in marriage...virginity is not an issue...kung purely sex...virginity will not matter...remember...a cherry that is crushed...is gone...what is important is the person...

kakitiran ng utak yung ganon.

kung tanggap mo sya, tanggap mo dapat yung past nya at kung pinili nyang ibigay sa iba yun.

most if not all guys are looking to be the first time of they're gf but are you making sure that your first time is with her also?

double standard yung gnon.

tsk! tsk!.